CBS News Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on Pizzagate

This_person

What a smart well thought out response. You caught me. If only I was as clever as you i would have gotten away with it.

God you're pathetic.

Interesting you did not deny it....\

But, on a more serious note, while you believe it could be debunked, for that to happen it must be investigated with an open mind. Are you for that?

CalvertNewb

Interesting you did not deny it....\

But, on a more serious note, while you believe it could be debunked, for that to happen it must be investigated with an open mind. Are you for that?

Absolutely. I have read all the Podesta emails, I have seen the comparison of the "symbols of pedophelia" that are supposedly on their website. I have also been there in person many times and have found no behavior or activities to be untoward.

If you think you have some proof to provide i'd be happy to look at it. Just as I would hope you would be willing to go there and see for yourself before believing in conspiracy theories.

This_person

Absolutely. I have read all the Podesta emails, I have seen the comparison of the "symbols of pedophelia" that are supposedly on their website. I have also been there in person many times and have found no behavior or activities to be untoward.

If you think you have some proof to provide i'd be happy to look at it. Just as I would hope you would be willing to go there and see for yourself before believing in conspiracy theories.

I neither believe nor don't. The reporter suggested that there are some interesting things to make it worth an actual investigation (not you looking at stuff on the internet), and I DO believe that.

I have no idea about this place, about Podesta, or anything else on that subject. I don't live in that world, nor do I investigate criminal activity for a living. Seems worth the investigation, though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Are you 12?

Interesting..I was wondering the same thing about you. Narrative parrot..hopelessly naive...childishly simplistic arguments..

My job is to sit behind my desk and look out over the water whilst tormenting lefties that don't possess critical thinking or reasoning skills. It's a living.

CalvertNewb

The op said I'm not sure about this and I heard that. There wasn't any substance to what they said which is why I responded the way I did.

You could argue that anything is worth investigating if that is your criteria. All of the stuff I mentioned was contained in th related videos and is the basis for the entire theory you moron.

This_person

The op said I'm not sure about this and I heard that. There wasn't any substance to what they said which is why I responded the way I did.

You could argue that anything is worth investigating if that is your criteria. All of the stuff I mentioned was contained in th related videos and is the basis for the entire theory you moron.

So, "you moron" is trying to understand opposing points of view?

CalvertNewb

So, "you moron" is trying to understand opposing points of view?

Ive given you many opportunities to provide any kind of evidence that might support the theory but you haven't provided any. You've only eluded to the fact that you have a the right to investigate it. So therefore you are a moron. Why come on forum dedicated to something and not being able to form a coherent thought on the subject?

If you provide any type of opposing view maybe it would be worth a discussion.

This_person

Ive given you many opportunities to provide any kind of evidence that might support the theory but you haven't provided any. You've only eluded to the fact that you have a the right to investigate it. So therefore you are a moron. Why come on forum dedicated to something and not being able to form a coherent thought on the subject?

If you provide any type of opposing view maybe it would be worth a discussion.

My view is, "there's enough there to make it worth an investigation."

CalvertNewb

Before I answer (and I will), what would make you so vociferously against even the idea of an investigation?

From the "evidence" I have seen there isn't enough to warrant a investigation. Most of it is conjecture, coincidence or just blatant untruth.

I think it would be a waste of money and time but if someone wanted to investigate further I'm not opposed However I think by now the dozens of reporters who have researched it would have come up with something damning

I have to admit the idea that some of the most powerful people in the world would be running a Sex trafficking ring out of a popular family filled pizza restaurant and leave blatant clues and secret codes to be discovered seems far fetched to me

Last edited:

This_person

From the "evidence" I have seen there isn't enough to warrant a investigation. Most of it is conjecture, coincidence or just blatant untruth.

I think it would be a waste of money and time but if someone wanted to investigate further I'm not opposed However I think by now the dozens of reporters who have researched it would have come up with something damning

I have to admit the idea that some of the most powerful people in the world would be running a Sex trafficking ring out of a popular family filled pizza restaurant and leave blatant clues and secret codes to be discovered seems far fetched to me

Did the media cover-up for Pres or Sen Kennedy surprise you? How about for Sen Edwards? How about for Pres Clinton?

CalvertNewb

Did the media cover-up for Pres or Sen Kennedy surprise you? How about for Sen Edwards? How about for Pres Clinton?

None of those involved pedophelia. Not only would the media need to be complicit but an entire neighborhood full of families and children. There's no way this could be going on in the basement without the customers being aware.
I answered your question and you said you would answer mine.

This_person

None of those involved pedophelia.

Nor did it involve baseball. But, it DID involve media coverups of inconvenient truths about favored politicians.

Not only would the media need to be complicit but an entire neighborhood full of families and children. There's no way this could be going on in the basement without the customers being aware.

Patently false. We've seen multiple occasions where neighbors had no idea there were mass murderers, or multiple abductees, etc., in a home. We know businesses do things other than their business and no one catches it. So, no, not true at all.

I answered your question and you said you would answer mine.

Your question was why I think there needs to be an investigation.

• Pizza and handkerchiefs? What is that about?
• Podesta actually references the specific spot. Not in and of itself an issue – he’s friends with the owner – but what about the handkerchief thing with that?
• Symbology. I would not have believed it until I saw it in the video
• I did not research the pictures from the Instagram archive, but when the TV station says they can’t put them up or even describe them, that’s rather disturbing.
• Naked teenage pictures in the podesta houses.
• What drove the guy to go into the parlor in the first place with the rifle?