Celebrities should keep their mouths shut

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Tonio
Some people are also mad about Well Hung: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/next/2001910944_nexthung25.html
Dear Seattle Liberal,

Get a life and take your white supremacy bullsh*t somewhere else. Poor little Will Hung - too stupid to realize that he's being mocked and making a pile of money while they're doing it. :rolleyes: You're writing an article, saying how unattractive and untalented Mr. Hung is....in order to make the point that people shouldn't be entertained by how unattractive and untalented he is.

Don't you have a Starbucks to go to? Some whales to save?

You say:
Granted, I'm not Asian, so I can't be certain how offensive it is to have Hung laughed at for stereotypes and cultural biases that Asians have been battling for generations.
Ever hear of a comedian named Margaret Cho? She's made a career out of getting people to laugh at offensive Asian stereotypes. And I'll bet you bray like a donkey when she comes on TV. I'll bet you all worked on the Dennis Kucinich campaign together.

Grow up,

Vrai

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Man, you're really pizzed at that columnist, Vrai!

I didn't like the column much, because it sounded patronizing toward Hung. Besides, that stereotype of Asians has been dead for decades. Look at Jackie Chan and Jet Li and Luci Liu, who star in action movies as confident individuals, not as stereotypes.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
thread-ugly_15.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, you're really pizzed at that columnist, Vrai!
I couldn't care less about that columnist. What made you think I was really pizzed? :confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I couldn't care less about that columnist. What made you think I was really pizzed? :confused:

You sounded so worked up that I could feel the heat coming through the monitor. (Or maybe the computer's just been on too long.)

D

dems4me

ARE YOU CRAZY??????? Read the papers...there IS a conscious and deliberate conspiracy to take away everyone's guns!!!!! What do you think gun control is all about? ????

Are you for real on this post:confused:

D

dems4me

You sounded so worked up that I could feel the heat coming through the monitor. (Or maybe the computer's just been on too long.)

I agree something about "Get a life and take your white supremacy bullsh*t somewhere else. " and "growup"

if that's not worked up... I'd hate to hear what you sound like when you are worked up vrai..:frown:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
ARE YOU CRAZY??????? Read the papers...there IS a conscious and deliberate conspiracy to take away everyone's guns!!!!! What do you think gun control is all about? ????

Even Ronald McDonald is "Pro-Gun"! :yay:
McD.jpg

D

dems4me

Originally posted by tatercake
Even Ronald McDonald is "Pro-Gun"! :yay:
McD.jpg

:yikes: I thought it was just the hamburgler!!! :frown:

Is this why roy rogers is out of business :shrug: Did he do a gun photo op?:confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Ronald turns into Charles Bronson--"Alright, Hamburgular, I've had enough of your larcenous ways. Drop that Big Mac or you die!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by dems4me
Did he do a gun photo op?
Um...Dems? Roy Rogers has been dead for many years. If he did a photo op, little kids would be crying and screaming their heads off...and not because of a gun, if ya get my meaning.

D

dems4me

Um...Dems? Roy Rogers has been dead for many years. If he did a photo op, little kids would be crying and screaming their heads off...and not because of a gun, if ya get my meaning.

Actually I thought we had swtiched and started talking about fast food... (the mcdonald picture) Do you remember the fast food chain Roy Rogers?? Arn't they out of business?:confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child

Because he had himself stuffed like Trigger? :lol:

True story--Roy himself came for the grand opening of the Roy Rogers fast-food outlet in St. Mary's Square. (That building now houses a Hyundai dealership.) One of the local reporters asked Roy if it was true that he had Trigger stuffed. "He wasn't stuffed, he was beautifully mounted," Roy responded.

D

dems4me

Because he had himself stuffed like Trigger? :lol:

True story--Roy himself came for the grand opening of the Roy Rogers fast-food outlet in St. Mary's Square. (That building now houses a Hyundai dealership.) One of the local reporters asked Roy if it was true that he had Trigger stuffed. "He wasn't stuffed, he was beautifully mounted," Roy responded.

:angel: :angel:

SamSpade

Originally posted by dems4me
Actually I thought we had swtiched and started talking about fast food... (the mcdonald picture) Do you remember the fast food chain Roy Rogers?? Arn't they out of business?:confused:

Ask the employees at the Roy Rogers in Solomons!