Chancellors Run Rd.

glhs837

Power with Control
:yay:
Absolutely, it's all about reaction time. I was following a bus - until I realized I was doing 60 and he was pulling away from me. I don't mind a spirited road run every so often, but this road ices up at the drop of a degree, entrances, turn arounds (?) blind entrances. How would you like to see your kid on a school bus going sideways on CRR?
I see a road designed to put income generating devices on - speed cameras.:cds:

I think the design is fine, actually. I dont know that there are any blind entrances. turnarounds, at least the ones I have used, all have good sightlines. Icing is just like any other road, except that until they put the skim coat on, water gathers in places it wont after they do. About the speed cameras, if the county citizens are foolish enough to let the commissioners bring them in, I am quite sure they will be placed on CRR.

The law allows for cameras to be placed within 1/2 mile of a school, which on CRR means that they can be as far south as the entrance to the cemetery next to St Georges Hundred, and as far north as right in front of the upholstery place. Right now, the school zone signs are 1/3rd of a mile south of the upholstery place,

21690 Chancellors Run Rd, Great Mills, MD 20634 - Google Maps

and to the south, its now only 1/10th of a mile south of the base, and at max can move south almost 4/10ths of a mile.

the one to watch will be Lex Park elementary. They can legally place one on Great Mills road in front of there, even though GMR has no real connection.

21690 Chancellors Run Rd, Great Mills, MD 20634 - Google Maps