Charities that accept clothing donations?

thatginger

Hi all- I'm in the process of moving and have a box full of professional women's clothing and shoes, as well as clothing that would be suitable for a young teenage girl. While my first instinct is to go drop them off at Vintage Values, I wanted to check with you all to see if there were any local charities that accept donations of clothing for women? I've looked at a few on the somd.com website, but most are only accepting furniture and money, not clothing. I'd love for the clothes to go directly to those who are job-seeking or in the process of rehabilitation for free rather than give them to a thrift store.

Thanks!

ZARA

Hi all- I'm in the process of moving and have a box full of professional women's clothing and shoes, as well as clothing that would be suitable for a young teenage girl. While my first instinct is to go drop them off at Vintage Values, I wanted to check with you all to see if there were any local charities that accept donations of clothing for women? I've looked at a few on the somd.com website, but most are only accepting furniture and money, not clothing. I'd love for the clothes to go directly to those who are job-seeking or in the process of rehabilitation for free rather than give them to a thrift store.

Thanks!

Send an email to Brandy and ask her if Bay CSS accepts clothing donations. Bay CSS is a nonprofit for people with disabilities. If she doesn't reply by Monday, shoot me a private message and I will giver her a call.

Brandy Blackstone
blackstoneb@baycss.org

Bay Community Support Services, Inc.