Charles County

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by PotomacTides
Anyone on line from Charles County? We're kinda new to the area.:confused:

Hey!!!!! Cool...another person from Charles....If ya need any help with anything, PM me, hit me up on aim....email me...darkriver4362@comcast.net...post on here or whatever ya want....need help finding anything?? I know just about every road in the county since I spent the first year of having a car finding every road around here. Yeah I know I have no life...but seriously though, I'm in Newburg too....be nice ta talk to ya :)

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Dupontster
I happen to know for sure that Welcome is in Virginia......I know this because I went over the Harry Nice Bridge and when I got across, I saw a sign that said "WELCOME" (to Virginia) So there :dance:[

:snicker:

PotomacTides

Re: Re: Charles County

Originally posted by darkriver4362
Hey!!!!! Cool...another person from Charles....If ya need any help with anything, PM me, hit me up on aim....email me...darkriver4362@comcast.net...post on here or whatever ya want....need help finding anything?? I know just about every road in the county since I spent the first year of having a car finding every road around here. Yeah I know I have no life...but seriously though, I'm in Newburg too....be nice ta talk to ya :)

Thanks! I checked out your web site. We've got the same wireless network in our house...

D

darkriver4362

Re: Re: Re: Charles County

Originally posted by PotomacTides
Thanks! I checked out your web site. We've got the same wireless network in our house...

Was your's hard to set up?? I FINALLY got ours hooked up the way I wanted it too....Gettin the Win98 comps to talk to the XP ones was tricky....If ya feel like it add me to aim I be on for a bit....but yeah....got all my stuff from Wal Mart lol

hwyman3

Welcome to Chuck County. Port Tobacco here! Yes, that is the actual name of the town. We have a courthouse and everything!

jeff113

I have lived in charles county most of my 25 almost 26 years.. Great place to live. Also if you need any lawn service call Amerotech Lawns.