Charles Lollar La Plata Oct 23 2010

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Right up the road from my old house. Gosh, I would enjoy watching him live.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Lollar has certainly made himself available to those who haven't yet been able to see him but want to! He's going to be out every day until November 3.

Every time I see him or watch him speak I hear him say something DIFFERENT (along with that which he has said many times before) and that is a refreshing change from most politicians. He's definitely not a teleprompter, canned speech kind of guy.

Anyone notice the Courthouse steps address? :whistle:

ConcernedVet

Spoken from the Heart

The reason I believe in Charles Lollar is because he speaks from the heart. I don't have to worry about how he will vote on an issue because I have confidence in his principles. You can't speak for over 12 minutes, using notes once when quoting George Washington; and not firmly, deeply believe in what you are saying.

Send a man to Washington with principles like those of Charles Lollar, and I know we will be well represented!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The reason I believe in Charles Lollar is because he speaks from the heart. I don't have to worry about how he will vote on an issue because I have confidence in his principles. You can't speak for over 12 minutes, using notes once when quoting George Washington; and not firmly, deeply believe in what you are saying.

Send a man to Washington with principles like those of Charles Lollar, and I know we will be well represented!

:clap:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
It was great to see him at the rally in Leonardtown yesterday. He is a very good speaker and BELIEVABLE.