Cheerleading High Schoolers in Miami.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
other parents in the crowd were soooo proud of the little girls shaking their booty's

You bet. There are parents who need to live through their kids that way, and they'll pimp those girls out in a minute for that spotlight. Honestly, I didn't think the routine in OP was all that, and I'm fairly prudish when it comes to kids and sexual behavior. I've seen worse from much younger girls.

officeguy

MY daughter, now 12, took some dance classes when she was younger ... a ballet class, and then a more modern dance class [back to back on the same day]

The twerking part is what you tend to see in the 'competitive dance' and 'competition cheer' arena. It's a big business that skims money off parental vanity and the hope that this somehow has a positive result for the girls. Parents don't understand that 'winning' one of those for-profit dance competitions just gets you an ugly trophy.

nutz

You bet. There are parents who need to live through their kids that way, and they'll pimp those girls out in a minute for that spotlight. Honestly, I didn't think the routine in OP was all that, and I'm fairly prudish when it comes to kids and sexual behavior. I've seen worse from much younger girls.

For a life of working the pole or being an underpaid professional? People really have their priorities messed up.

Midnightrider

What truth ? That you can predict the sexual behavior of aomen simply by their skin color ?

I moderate a forum. Weeding out multiple account registrations is not difficult. As the reply below my post points out, the racists and trolls are welcome on this forum for the activity and fireworks they create. Thats the only reason they exist.

:yeahthat:

It’s one thing to let a questionable comment slide, but open bigotry is almost encouraged here.

terbear1225

MY daughter, now 12, took some dance classes when she was younger ... a ballet class, and then a more modern dance class [back to back on the same day]

when I saw the 'dance show' and the end of the yr ...
- 6 yr old girls twerking and booty dancing
- I had a conversation about the inappropriate nature of style of dance with my wife, we agreed it was not right, and that was the end of that

have respect for your children, and yourself ....

other parents in the crowd were soooo proud of the little girls shaking their booty's

:barf:

my daughter was in a dance school that had some skimpy costumes (not as bad as those above but not what I wanted my kid in) after seeing the first end of year performance we pulled her out of that school and found one that was more "traditional" with more appropriate costumes and dance styles. 6 years later we are all much happier for the change.

Hijinx

:yeahthat:

It’s one thing to let a questionable comment slide, but open bigotry is almost encouraged here.

Of all people to come up with that post you take the cake Hoss.

It's evident you don't recognize your own problem.

Not surprising, just evident.

Last edited: