Cheeseburger in Paradise

bcp

In My Opinion
Perhaps you should all refrain from speaking of business to come.
JPC will not take kindly to anymore greed for dollar construction projects in the southern maryland area.

I just pray that he does not use his super powers to stop the building of such places.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
bcp said:
I just pray that he does not use his super powers to stop the building of such places.

:yikes:

Attachments

• jpc superhero.jpg
    jpc superhero.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 121
K

Kain99

If this is another Red Robin I am gonna puke beets from here to eternity!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
I went to the Cheeseburger in Paradise last week in Va Beach for a preview of what we are getting. Great place!!! Met a couple managers that will be running the place up here. Food was excellent, service was fantastic. Bar area huge - this will be the new happy hour attraction place.

:buddies:

LucySnow

hmmm...

There's no page for the california, md location up on cheeseburgerinparadise.com yet... but apparently this guy http://www.zachmusic.net/index.html is scheduled to play there on 27 August. Not sure if that's the opening, or what...

I've been to the VA beach location too... my server was S-L-O-W and forgetful, but I'm pretty sure he was a fluke. he was very nice at least. I ordered the mini burgers, which were overcooked, but the sweet potato chips were good, and so was the banana chocolate cake for dessert.

I didn't have any drinks, but was quite impressed with the antics of the bar staff. throwing bottles back and forth is one thing, but tossing large mugs of beer across the bar (sometimes 2 stacked together), well that's pretty darn impressive in my book. The drink menu looks great, and its like reading a novel it's so thick. I can't wait for them to open!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
LucySnow said:
I've been to the VA beach location too... my server was S-L-O-W and forgetful, but I'm pretty sure he was a fluke. he was very nice at least. I ordered the mini burgers, which were overcooked, but the sweet potato chips were good, and so was the banana chocolate cake for dessert.
I've eaten there on a few occasions, and have always had wonderful service, and even better food. :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LucySnow said:
There's no page for the california, md location up on cheeseburgerinparadise.com yet... but apparently this guy http://www.zachmusic.net/index.html is scheduled to play there on 27 August. Not sure if that's the opening, or what...

I didn't have any drinks, but was quite impressed with the antics of the bar staff. throwing bottles back and forth is one thing, but tossing large mugs of beer across the bar (sometimes 2 stacked together), well that's pretty darn impressive in my book. The drink menu looks great, and its like reading a novel it's so thick. I can't wait for them to open!
They are opening Aug 21st

Last edited:

Dondi

Dondi
LucySnow said:

27- Cheeseburger in Paradise – (California, MD) – Noon. Zach’s shows here are always a party! www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com for more info.

I didn't know he played here already. :shrug: That's quite a feat before the thing is even completed. :lmao:

Dondi

Dondi
LucySnow said:
:bonk:

august 27 is still 26 days away... :doh:

You didn't understand my point. The tour date blurb states that Zach’s shows here are always a party! as if he has played here before the construction has been completed. :buttkick:

LucySnow

Ohhh!!!

Dondi said:
You didn't understand my point. The tour date blurb states that Zach’s shows here are always a party! as if he has played here before the construction has been completed. :buttkick:

:whoosh:
Yeah, I totally missed that... I guess he just meant shows at CiP... whatever, I don't know anything about the guy or his music, I was just trying to get a clue as to an opening date (17 August, apparently).

anyway, I hearby take back my :bonk: and my :doh:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LucySnow said:
is that the official word? where'd you hear it?
My brother got a job there......and they did change the date from the time i heard that to today.......it will be the 21st at 1130 am. Those will be their weekday hours!

MikeyBash

LucySnow said:
is that the official word? where'd you hear it?

The official opening date is Aug 21. The "Friends and Family" training nights start Aug 17. I heard that directly from the Managing Partner, Joint Venture Partner, and President of the company who were down today to tour the site. I have some pictures that I'll post if I can figure out how to do it.

Also, there's a chance that date could slip. There are some problems getting utilities run to the site. But as far as they're concerned, Aug 21 is the official date.

rudolphmx

Great Food

They have really good inexpensive food. It is a wonderful place to take your children, as they are very, very kid friendly. One exception, if you are a true Marylander do not order the crab cakes. They put sauteed vegetables in them, and I am not quite sure what type of crab meat they use, but they taste pretty bad.