Cheltenham Hay Auction This Saturday

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Just a reminder that the Hay Auction is this Sat. starting promptly at noon.

The High/Low reports haven't been printing correctly. All I have is the high prices from last auction. I figured I'd post it anyway just to give folks an idea. I do have the low price for the large squares. Not sure why the other low prices are not printing.

Alfalfa High $6
Lg. Sq Bale Canary Grass/Alfalfa Mix Low $128 and High $132
Mixed Grass High $6.55
Orchard Grass High $8.10
Round Bale Mixed High $52
Straw High $3
Timothy Mixed High $6.15

Hay prices will be going up as supply dwindles. The auction will have PLENTY of hay this Sat. Hope to see some of you there.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll probably come look at the roundbales, but the price for the other hay is not good. I'm paying less than those prices right now.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I'll probably come look at the roundbales, but the price for the other hay is not good. I'm paying less than those prices right now.

Those are the HIGH prices. The report didn't give the low or average prices this time. Not sure what is wrong with their computer.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My hay guy delivered me hay this am...grass so heavy I could not carry two at a time $3.50 a bale... :banana:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I HATE doing small squares. Too much like work :lol:

Well I feed 3 X day anyway so I am out at the barn all the time..so it really is not a pain for me to feed them..Though I do get tired of the stacking and unloading part..Today I left most of them by the fence so I can just feed from there..It is not going to rain for a few days...put the other 1/2 in the barn...

dawn25

My hay guy delivered me hay this am...grass so heavy I could not carry two at a time $3.50 a bale... :banana:

Would you be willing to text me your hay guys info? I have been looking for decently priced orchard or grass hay for the last month. Cell is 757-880-1012.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Would you be willing to text me your hay guys info? I have been looking for decently priced orchard or grass hay for the last month. Cell is 757-880-1012.

All my locals for squares are out..I am getting 900 lb rounds for $40...sorry

C

campinmutt

that post was from 2008...I got excited too when I saw the price :)