Chicago clashes after US police kill black man

glhs837

Power with Control
Use it in the Anti-Democrat commercials.

Why, it's not the Dems fault that Trumps divisiveness makes the rioters afraid, leaving them no choice but to act out....... in this current climate of fear, it's amazing we dont have more Trump caused riots!!!! :)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
it's amazing we dont have more Trump caused riots!!!! :)

Trust me if they could find a plausible way to cause havoc in their neighborhoods in order to get free stuff and bust things up, they certainly will.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why, it's not the Dems fault that Trumps divisiveness makes the rioters afraid, leaving them no choice but to act out....... in this current climate of fear, it's amazing we dont have more Trump caused riots!!!! :)

Carville?... Is that you???

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Watch Chicago's finest begin a work slowdown. Crime will rise as criminals become a lot bolder when the cops take their sweet time responding to calls.

22AcaciaAve

Really? Whose climate of fear was it in 2014 when riots occurred in Ferguson? Or 2015 when riots occurred in Baltimore? I guess that was due to Obama's climate of fear?

glhs837

Power with Control
Really? Whose climate of fear was it in 2014 when riots occurred in Ferguson? Or 2015 when riots occurred in Baltimore? I guess that was due to Obama's climate of fear?

You're new, so you don't know I was being sarcastic :) Cracks me up when I see this whole climate of fear thing. It's self-induced.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jason Van Dyke trial: Chicago cop found guilty of second degree murder of Laquan McDonald

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jason-va...ty-of-second-degree-murder-of-laquan-mcdonald

Let me start out by saying, no great loss. Another drug addicted criminal meets his maker - yawn. They always show the photo of the vic that makes them look the most clean cut and innocent, but I'll bet candid photos of Laquan McDonald look a lot different.

However, one shot should have done it. Opening fire and mowing the kid down....dang. Plus that cop has a bad face. It's easy to look at that face, that demeanor, and see a rogue cop who wants to shoot people.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
111111.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
Let me start out by saying, no great loss. Another drug addicted criminal meets his maker - yawn. They always show the photo of the vic that makes them look the most clean cut and innocent, but I'll bet candid photos of Laquan McDonald look a lot different.

However, one shot should have done it. Opening fire and mowing the kid down....dang. Plus that cop has a bad face. It's easy to look at that face, that demeanor, and see a rogue cop who wants to shoot people.

Here's the straight image search, yep, 99% graduation photos.

https://www.google.com/search?q=laq...rPLdAhXITd8KHQ6jDaMQ_AUIECgD&biw=1920&bih=938

Now, lets filter for that his name + facebook or instagram

Hmmm, nope, virtually no other pictures, odd.

Salmon

It should have been first degree murder, but at least it’s something. Maybe this will send a message to cops that black men aren’t for target practice.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It should have been first degree murder, but at least it’s something. Maybe this will send a message to cops that black men aren’t for target practice.

Perhaps if more of them behave themselves, stop committing crimes, they wouldn't get shot.

:shrug:

if he'd been home studying for school, instead of breaking into peoples cars and stealing their ####, he would've been there to get killed

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe this will send a message to cops that black men aren’t for target practice.

If they are looting they are. Easy targets...hard to dodge and evade when yr carrying a big screen TV or two cases of liquor...

black dog

Free America

Then why did god give them the gift of being able to run so fast?

black dog

Free America
Here's the PM Victoria Ann, just sent me..

Tight Pants and Lipstick
virgovictoria's Avatar Member Since
Oct 2004
Send a message via AIM to virgovictoria Send a message via MSN to virgovictoria Send a message via Yahoo to virgovictoria
Bigot
Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
You really are a POS. Not that I really have an opinion on the McDonald case - too many variables and I am not one to talk (I know how things can appear different than they are). You are a bigot and not a funny one. I hope YOU get what's coming for you.

And while I have your attention, wanna explain why you're so into trashing me on the "Crash" thread when you don't even know anyone involved? You're just some internet troll who lives in the midwest. What's it to you? Or do you just get off putting people down gracelessly, namelessly and without a face?
Tight Pants and Lipstick
virgovictoria's Avatar Member Since
Oct 2004
Send a message via AIM to virgovictoria Send a message via MSN to virgovictoria Send a message via Yahoo to virgovictoria
Bigot
Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post

You really are a POS. Not that I really have an opinion on the McDonald case - too many variables and I am not one to talk (I know how things can appear different than they are). You are a bigot and not a funny one. I hope YOU get what's coming for you.

And while I have your attention, wanna explain why you're so into trashing me on the "Crash" thread when you don't even know anyone involved? You're just some internet troll who lives in the midwest. What's it to you? Or do you just get off putting people down gracelessly, namelessly and without a face?

Just maybe Victoria Ann I do know who and what you are, could it just be possible that since I lived near Trent Hall I have friends that live near or next to you? We all know what you are, you have proved it on more than one occasion. With the lifestyle you have chosen to live, you have affected more than just yourself, you have affected lots of folks that you don't and never will know.. I'm quite sure that before you posted your dribble here and definitely after lots of folks have dropped a note to Mr Fritz about your complete lack of remorse for the crimes you committed.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Just maybe Victoria Ann I do know who and what you are, could it just be possible that since I lived near Trent Hall I have friends that live near or next to you? We all know what you are, you have proved it on more than one occasion. With the lifestyle you have chosen to live, you have affected more than just yourself, you have affected lots of folks that you don't and never will know.. I'm quite sure that before you posted your dribble here and definitely after lots of folks have dropped a note to Mr Fritz about your complete lack of remorse for the crimes you committed.
You’re still a POS bigot. I don’t think you know anyone affected; you just like to run your mouth. You definitely don’t know anything about me, for that I’m grateful. That you live in Indiana, I’m also grateful. And, please do send the thread to SA Fritz; you sound ludicrous and deranged. I didn’t respond to the crash thread as a primary place to make my apologies; it wasn’t the time or place. I responded to the thread to correct slander. I didn’t want to bring my comments to you out in the open- like you- because I’m not chicken sh!t and I don’t hide behind my avatar. I sent you a pm to be more “PRIVATE” about my feelings toward you, but public is fine too. You have said every you can possibly say against me, so at this point, I’d kindly ask you either come up with something new or leave me out of your commentary please.