Child Support Problem.

This_person

JPC sr said:
I see you are determined to attack me personally and that is what child support does too, and there is no way to satisfy your or its attacks because it is all fixed into your unjust perspective, and that too is a big reason why it simply must be fought, and fought with all due effort.
Actually, I have no intention to attack you personally, you don't mean that much to me. But, you're going off saying how there are no parents that don't take care of their kids, and that parents will take care of their kids without a system to protect the kids, etc, etc. So, I offer you up a case you know a good bit about, YOU. I'm trying to let you see that there are parents that won't support their own children, YOU didn't. I'm trying to show you there are parents who will go to great lengths including leaving the state, not working, going to jail, etc, to get out of providing for their own child - YOU did all of these things. You can't say there aren't parents out there who would do this - YOU did it. What I don't understand is how you feel that it's an attack when I simply state your actions, actions you say you feel proud of.....
But for me to try to answer into your slander and lies is not due effort.
If they were lies (no need to be redundant and say both words) there would be no effort. You have been cornered into the truth after I don't know how many hundreds of posts between this and other threads, and you are now forced to see your actions in the sunlight. You can't handle what you've done (even though you say you're proud of it, that parents abandoning their own children like you have are HEROs) so you say I twist your words. I post the links to the quotes and your exact words, but I'm twisting them. No, your words are twisted, and you're being forced to face it. You're in the first stage of your moral shell shock - denial.
My case is closed and if you or the law thinks I am guilty of anything then send the police to come and get me, but otherwise you can go to the ...... and your ugly opinions can go with you and I will help send that thieving child support down the serwer where it belongs whether anyone approves or not.
Yep, and OJ will find the real killer, and Rosie will out the president for his war crimes, and Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman...... Grow up. Your case is closed, but your crimes against your son, his mother, his stepfather, and society are not forgiven nor forgotten. You take no personal responsibility (look in the dictionary, not the Cusick twisted words book for how I'm using the word responsibility) for your actions. When you do, you may begin to sleep better at night, and you may begin to help your son.
My efforts are not to deal with my own past case as that is history, and now I am only trying to help other parents and other families that are still being mistreated by the unjust child support system - and I will stand against the dirty slander too.
You can't explain how the system is unjust, or immoral, or theft, or any of the other slanders you've used against it, though. See, I understand you're not trying to get out of your own case, your son's real man of a stepfather did that for you long ago - he took on your responsibilities as a dad, and as a provider and protector for your son, then protected you (probably for the sake of your son) from being held accountable. I'm trying to help you see, via your case, that your ideas are wrong, that the system has room for improvement, but that your thoughts would be a degradation, not improvement of the system. Use you as an example for all the things you're saying should help child support, and you prove those things wouldn't help kids nor families - they'd hurt. Child support doesn't break families up, mothers and fathers do. Child support doesn't put people in jail, non-supporting parents do after years of trying everything else including employment assistance. You prove all of this. You are the example of why your ways wouldn't work. Face it.

This_person

JPC sr said:
Plus, I declare this now, that I still stand behind everything that I posted, wrote or said both there and here / then and now, right up until I'm shown what it really means, then I'll say my words were twisted.
:lalala:

This_person

JPC sr said:
I think that post of yours is just so telling us like you are.
You're right. That was rude of me and I apologize. Please, go ahead and respond to the post above the one you're referencing...... :coffee:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Scofflaw and Personal Responsibility.

This_person said:
You're right. That was rude of me and I apologize. Please, go ahead and respond to the post above the one you're referencing...... :coffee:
:jameo: The only response that I have to that post above is if those are your feelings then so be it.

Democracy does not have to have 100% but only a majority.

I plan to reform the unjust child support laws and I would like your approval but it is not required.

I do try to answer questions but I see no response to other poster's opinions. :bigwhoop:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC sr said:
I do try to answer questions but I see no response to other poster's opinions.
Then why post at all? TP included factual information, but you scoff at even that as unjustified.

So why not crawl away into your hole and stay there?

donbarzini

hvp05 said:
Then why post at all? TP included factual information, but you scoff at even that as unjustified.

So why not crawl away into your hole and stay there?

Because as soon as he got out of the hole, even those morons were smart enough to fill it back up so he couldn't get in.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
JPC sr said:

Judging from the posts in this thread, it looks like you are missing the majority mark by quite a bit. I would say that the majority do not agree with your position on Child Support. Your negative Karma says it all.

JPC sr said:
I plan to reform the unjust child support laws and I would like your approval but it is not required.

Sorry, like most people, you will get neither my approval or support on your view on Child Support. The only support you'll get are from other dead-beat dads who don't want to pay child support. :smack:

This_person

JPC sr said:
:jameo: The only response that I have to that post above is if those are your feelings then so be it.
They weren't feelings, they were statements of fact. You obviously cannot dispute them, or you would.
Do you mean, MOB RULE???????
Yet, you still can't define what's unjust about supporting your own child other than it's not your moral obligation. Perhaps you should try and understand that about 99.99% of parents think it IS your moral obligation.
I do try to answer questions but I see no response to other poster's opinions.
And, from here on out, I see no reason to respond to yours if that's your attitude.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

This_person said:
Do you mean, MOB RULE???????
:whistle: Yea, lynch mob rule is what democracy has.
This_person said:
Yet, you still can't define what's unjust about supporting your own child other than it's not your moral obligation. Perhaps you should try and understand that about 99.99% of parents think it IS your moral obligation.
:jameo: I have no conflict with the real parents taking care of their own children.

My objection is that the child support laws are unjust and those laws need to be reformed.

I also do not like claiming the children are an obligation when the children are a pleasure. We need to help parents to provide for their own children and not try to enforce an injustice onto the parents.

That is my position. :howdy:

J

julz20684

JPC sr said:
:whistle: Yea, lynch mob rule is what democracy has. :jameo: I have no conflict with the real parents taking care of their own children.

My objection is that the child support laws are unjust and those laws need to be reformed.

I also do not like claiming the children are an obligation when the children are a pleasure. We need to help parents to provide for their own children and not try to enforce an injustice onto the parents.

That is my position. :howdy:

You are an absolute DICKhead!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

julz20684 said:
You are an absolute DICKhead!
:coffee: Well that is a new style name for calling names.

What I learned years ago about name calling goes like this:

I am rubber and you are glue,

it bounces off me and sticks to you.
:killingme :lmao:
:whoosh: :lmao: :killingme

donbarzini

JPC sr said:
:coffee: What I learned years ago about name calling goes like this:

No, you got it wrong as usual. What YOU learned years ago was:

"I am rubber, I sniff glue. It.....uhh.....ummmm. what was I saying?"

J

julz20684

JPC sr said:
:coffee: Well that is a new style name for calling names.

What I learned years ago about name calling goes like this:

Uh, ok...

You are an EFFING DICKHEAD!!! Is that better?

tirdun

staring into the abyss
JPC sr said:
Yea, lynch mob rule is what democracy has.
Luckily the USA is not a true democracy. It's a constitutional republic. This means the majority select those to make and enforce the laws within a framework of protections for the minority. Representatives who are quite safe from having you as a member.
I have no conflict with the real parents taking care of their own children.
So long as "taking care of" doesn't include financial support?
I also do not like claiming the children are an obligation when the children are a pleasure.
Idiocy. No matter how wonderful children are, there is a financial burden to raising them. That's reality. A reality you chose to ignore.
We need to help parents to provide for their own children and not try to enforce an injustice onto the parents.
So provide without enforcing that provision? Maybe we can just hope everyone will obey the law, I'm sure that will work out wonderfully.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
tirdun said:
No matter how wonderful children are, there is a financial burden to raising them.
There is no financial burden... the child's needs are already met and paid for.

:whistle:

tirdun said:
So provide without enforcing that provision? Maybe we can just hope everyone will obey the law, I'm sure that will work out wonderfully.
You must have missed JPC discussing how we do not need laws.

This_person

hvp05 said:

Why, their little cups are overflowing from the people willing to provide for them. Not the non-custodial parent, of course, but the people that actually care for the kids.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

hvp05 said:

:jameo: That is so very well posted and well said and I like the link too.

I hope this means that you finally understand the truth. :larry:

This_person

hvp05 said:

I wonder if anyone will be foolish enough to not recognize your sarcasm, wit, and slamming on JPC with this post...

Oooops, too late.