China trying to derail NK deal over trade war. who would have thunk it.....

Midnightrider

This post went nowhere.

You are an idiot, no you are, No you are, am not you are.

Nanny nanny nah nah.
trump apologists aren't realy good at reading. :shrug:

Are you at all surprised that China is trying to dick us over because of the trade war or are you jsut as surprised as trump?

Hijinx

trump apologists aren't realy good at reading. :shrug:

Are you at all surprised that China is trying to dick us over because of the trade war or are you jsut as surprised as trump?

I am not worried about China and trade policies.
I worry much more about their building islands out of coral reefs and putting bombers on those island.
I worry about their stirring up trouble with Japan.
About their vow to take Taiwan
IMO ,Their affluence in trade is paying for their preparation to Take Formosa(Taiwan) and become the Dominant power in the East and South China Seas.

IMO China has plans to go to war and have N Korea as their as their allie
I believe they hope to do it on the cheap, Hoping other nations will stand by and watch them do it, but are prepared to enforce their will.

Good trade with the US only helps pay for their planning and preparation..

Midnightrider

I am not worried about China and trade policies.
I worry much more about their building islands out of coral reefs and putting bombers on those island.
I worry about their stirring up trouble with Japan.
About their vow to take Taiwan
IMO ,Their affluence in trade is paying for their preparation to Take Formosa(Taiwan) and become the Dominant power in the East and South China Seas.

IMO China has plans to go to war and have N Korea as their as their allie
I believe they hope to do it on the cheap, Hoping other nations will stand by and watch them do it, but are prepared to enforce their will.

Good trade with the US only helps pay for their planning and preparation..

Its funny, because a few weeks back trumpers were talking about how trump had worked out a deal with NK and a couple months ago he had supposedly fixed the tarrif issues with china.

This_person

I have not read the entire thread - just this post - so I apologize for being repetitive if virtually everyone over the next couple of pages has already said what I'm about to say, but.....

So, if I understand you correctly, you are saying:

A) Trump didn't understand China might be a problem, but it is Trump's tweet saying China might be a problem that shows you China might be a problem?
B) The article routinely supposes and conjectures, and you are equating that with proof something is actually happening?

Hijinx

Its funny, because a few weeks back trumpers were talking about how trump had worked out a deal with NK and a couple months ago he had supposedly fixed the tarrif issues with china.

The President can only try his best to deal with N Korea and China, both countries known to be belligerent.
Trump knows this he is trying.

What did the Muslim half Caste get done?
I mean besides making Iran richer and helping with their Nuclear and terrorist program

Midnightrider

The President can only try his best to deal with N Korea and China, both countries known to be belligerent.
Trump knows this he is trying.

What did the Muslim half Caste get done?
I mean besides making Iran richer and helping with their Nuclear and terrorist program
you got obamas butt on your brain aparently.......

What Trump should have known is that China would respond to the trade war by ending their "helping" with korea.

Hijinx

What Trump should have known is that China would respond to the trade war by ending their "helping" with korea.

You mean like you have Obama's and Hillary's.

China had a lot more influence with N. Korea than they were using, they were just playing along.

This_person

Assuming, of course, the A) he didn't plan on that, B) they're actually doing that, and C) he has no plan to combat that speculation/conjecture/contingency.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Assuming, of course, the A) he didn't plan on that, B) they're actually doing that, and C) he has no plan to combat that speculation/conjecture/contingency.

I see the obtuse is still strong with MR on this one. If only we could harness that wasted energy and do something useful with it.