Chinese Conception Chart

J

justhangn

Originally posted by blueeyes76
Good grief!! :eek: I can't imagine...

Neither could I. She was at least 6 years younger than he was and got pregnant in 9th grade, married and threw another pup by the time she was a junior.

Fine POS if you ask me.

I still contend that I will have my daughter on the pill when she's 12! I'll wake her up every morning and MAKE her take it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My step-sister had 2 kids by the time she was fourteen. :eek: Now in her mid 20s, she wishes she had been a teenager instead of changing dirty diapers. Don't get me wrong - she loves her kids - she just now realizes how much she missed out on.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
That's UFB!!!!

But so very unfortunately true. :frown:

Her mother (my step-mother) has no backbone and would countermand any controls put out by her husband (my father). Thus step-sister decided she wanted to be a mommy and did so - twice. :ohwell:

(BTW - My father remarried and moved to AZ, so I never lived with them.)

J

justhangn

Originally posted by jazz lady
But so very unfortunately true. :frown:

Her mother (my step-mother) has no backbone and would countermand any controls put out by her husband (my father). Thus step-sister decided she wanted to be a mommy and did so - twice. :ohwell:

Yea, it sounds like she got around like a bad habit.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Yea, it sounds like she got around like a bad habit.

Nope - 1 boyfriend, who she later married (and eventually divorced). I think she was trying to fill a void she felt was left in her life by her bio father leaving more than anything else.