Chris Christie To Drop Out

Hijinx

Further confirmation when GOP talks about religion being victimized by the current administration and "Freedom of religion". They are referring to the Christian religion only.

Nice of you to take my own opinion and use it to smear the GOP

Must I really put in a statement saying that the opinions of the poster is his opinion only and not that of the GOP ?

My opinions are certainly not confirmation of anything the GOP does or does not do.

This_person

And the right stands outside of Abortion clinics shouting, interfering and generally harassing those utilizing those services. Some take it as far as shooting abortion clinics who perform these legal medical services? I need not remind you of your idol Robert Lewis Dear, a extremely religious and righteous Christian gentleman (of course Christian is the best religion on the surface of the earth)!!!!!

Would you outlaw the freedom of speech?

No one in their right mind supports shooting the places up, which is why you've never heard a call to repeal the laws against shooting places up. I had no idea who that person was until you posted the name and I looked it up, but I bet his actions were virtually uniformly denounced, just like the actions of PP in intentionally manipulating how they kill babies to get the highest profit from it.

This_person

Further confirmation when GOP talks about religion being victimized by the current administration and "Freedom of religion". They are referring to the Christian religion only.

stretch-armstrong.jpg

steppinthrax

Nice of you to take my own opinion and use it to smear the GOP

Must I really put in a statement saying that the opinions of the poster is his opinion only and not that of the GOP ?

My opinions are certainly not confirmation of anything the GOP does or does not do.

Well,

It's nice for you to take my sarcastic statement within a whole paragraph within a post and use that in the same manner.

But you know, who's watching?

Many say DT dosen't represent the GOP, but he's their (possibly your) front runner. At the end of the day no one knows what the GOP agenda actually is?

steppinthrax

Would you outlaw the freedom of speech?

No one in their right mind supports shooting the places up, which is why you've never heard a call to repeal the laws against shooting places up. I had no idea who that person was until you posted the name and I looked it up, but I bet his actions were virtually uniformly denounced, just like the actions of PP in intentionally manipulating how they kill babies to get the highest profit from it.

If PP was a fault they would be shut down. That would be something that would have been done long ago. Yet they are still running. In addition it appears the guy who made these videos will be in a heap of legal trouble.

And 9/11 conspiracy theorist, tin had men, and shooter on the grassy knoll people like yourself will keep saying the same ####.

In addition the post goes all the way back to someone making a statement about liberals being the most intolerant people? I've provided multiple examples of conservatives being just as intolerant as well. (i.e. shooting up an abortion clinic).

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That ^. Exactly. I'm still very much on the fence about Trump but it is obvious that he has "gone there"...willing to talk about many of those things we've been cudgeled in to believing cannot be discussed any more. Reality has a way of intruding on that kind of thing.

Huh? I have no idea what Pete is talking about. Have I missed Trump saying a WORD about Ferguson or any of Obama's race baiting? I have no idea of any support, expressed support, of Trump being about him speaking up or out, at all, about race and white folks having had enough of being called racists for objecting to black crime.

The Trump we know is famous in this race for his stance on illegal immigration, global trade and 'bombing the hell' out of ISIS. He's decidedly NOT PC but that has not, as far as I've seen, have ANYTHING to do with black race baiting. Keep in mind, him and Sharpton having been getting along and doing business for years.

No idea what Pete is talking about. Maybe he'll enlighten me as to Trump talking about white folks being sick of being called racists? I coulda missed it. A lot?