Christine Blasey Ford was little more than a binge-drinking party girl in high school

Hijinx

Well IMO It's like this.:

First Kavanaugh is a public figure and cannot sue for slander.
Second even if he could he would have to prove he wasn't there, and evidence such as witnesses are hard to find after 35 years.
Third she hasn't been sworn in , so even if it's a lie she isn't subject to perjury charges.
Why investigate something that cannot have anything done about it.?

If he tried to get in her pants it isn't against the law for a Juvenile to make such an attempt.
If no law was broken what is the sense in an investigation that cannot prove either of their stories.

It's a dirty f'ing trick, and damage has been done. I hope this C word woman is satisfied.
Now she can brag to her pussy hat wearing friends how she f+++ed over a Trump nomination.
The Republicans should go ahead with the vote, and if there is a Democrat who has a conscience (which I seriously doubt) They should approve of his nomination.

This_person

You would be wrong yet Again :bigwhoop:

I have said from the beginning that this allegation is probably false and that it should be investigated so that the perpetrators can be prosecuted. It’s a serious allegation. Until we start going after the people who make false claims this will continue.
This doesn't come close to being a serious allegation. If it were 100% truthful, it would not mean anything.