Christmas Movies

Grumpy

It's a Wonderful Life...never miss it, one of my favorite movies..Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart was very well done. A Christmas Story was great but its been shown so much that its gotten stale.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
OOOOOOOhhhhhh. Totally forgot about Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!!! A Classic!

It's on Pluto and Tubi. YouTube has the MST3K version... :lol:

And I just found an Elvira version of it too. :lmao:

Last edited:

SamSpade

I’ve said many times this is an exceptional piece of work with outstanding songs. The composers went on to write “Funny Girl” and the longstanding rumor has been that “People” - which doesn’t fit at all in that movie and seems just inserted for no reason - was the song Belle sings to Ebenezer.

Instead we got “Winter was Warm”, which in my opinion is lyrically superior. Ditto “All Alone in the World”. Once you get past the poor Hanna-Barbers animation and the Gerald McBoing-Boing sound effects - it’s one of the very best you’ll see at Christmas.

Of course you must see it unedited. Most network viewings hack about a fifth of it out.

NOTSMC

Love Actually. Made the BF watch it with me. He was mortified. Other than that I've watched 8 Bit, Rudolph, all the Simpson Christmas episodes, all the Sponge Bob Christmas episodes, Charlie Brown, The Gathering, Santa Claus is coming to Town, Office Christmas, The Angel of Pennsylvania Ave, Four Christmases, The Family Stone and Homicide of the Holidays all eight seasons.

KassadiXX

Sounds like you've had quite the Christmas movie marathon! Love Actually is always a classic choice, although it seems your BF wasn't quite as into it. Have you checked out any new movies out recently that could join your holiday watchlist? Always fun to discover fresh additions to the festive lineup!

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sounds like you've had quite the Christmas movie marathon! Love Actually is always a classic choice, although it seems your BF wasn't quite as into it. Have you checked out any new movies out recently that could join your holiday watchlist?
Die Hard.

NOTSMC

Sounds like you've had quite the Christmas movie marathon! Love Actually is always a classic choice, although it seems your BF wasn't quite as into it. Have you checked out any new movies out recently that could join your holiday watchlist?
Not yet. I look at the titles every year, read reviews and decide if it's for me or not. He actually liked Love Actually, I mean how could anyone not like Hugh Grant dancing and all those scenes with the maid and the writer, and God Only Knows by the Beach Boys at the end. I think he was afraid he'd have his man card revoked or something if anyone found out.. His taste is more like Joe Dirt. If Joe Dirt had a Christmas movie, he's be in heaven.

Joe Dirt doesn't have a Christmas movie by any chance does he?

Last edited: