CIA Officer Openly Confesses To Rigging 2020 Election For Joe Biden And Says They Would Do It Again

PJay

Sipher was among the many “intelligence experts” who falsely claimed the Hunter Biden laptop story from the New York Post back in October of 2020 was part of a “Russian disinformation campaign.”

Redvoicemedia.com reports: A March 18th report from the New York Post mentioned how Sipher was among those “officials” who’d “signed a letter saying that the laptop ‘has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.’”

Hang them all!

They do not get to decide what We The People want!

HemiHauler

Hang them all!

They do not get to decide what We The People want!

You people really will believe *anything*, won't you.

Anyone can confess to anything. For example, I confess to shooting not only JFK but JR Ewing.

SamSpade

To be fair - he didn’t know with any degree of certainty that misleading the public about the Hunter Biden laptop “swung the election “. If there was substantial cheating - and I believe there was - any tilt towards Trump could STILL be overcome by conventional means of cheating. His contribution may have been marginal.

Frankly I think people would have voted for Biden if he was in JAIL on Election Day.

Hijinx

Why isn't he under arrest. There has to be some law against signing a false statement while in your official capacity.

Louise

You people really will believe *anything*, won't you.

Anyone can confess to anything. For example, I confess to shooting not only JFK but JR Ewing.
You need to move to a communist country. You do not like freedom. Before you go, what are your thoughts on the assassination of other presidents?