CiCi's Pizza Closed?

Pete

Repete
Don't hold back, Pete; tell us how you really feel.

Aside from my quoted reasons Vrai is right. I detested it because it was a revolting excuse for a food place that I cannot understand why the health department allowed them to stay open.

First they herd you through like a bunch of retarded cows to the trough. When we finally found a table that wasn't piled 2 feet deep with gnawed pizza bones, crumpled napkins, random pizza toppings that fell from the cardboard like crust, a few dozen glasses with greasy straws, we sat down and looked at Satan's bounty we had pried off the trays under the heat lamps.

Within a few minutes the biggest window licker who ever cheated an employer out of minimum wage appeared with a 35 gallon rolling trash can. He approached and positioned it about 18 inches to my right when he tipped it ever so slightly and with his arm..........YES with his bare arm he raked the redneck trailer park carnage left behind by the previous "diners" into the receptacle. Of course the rolling receptacle overflowed and Mr. Dumbass kicked it ever so gracefully under the table which already resembled the area under bleachers after a football game. Then he left the trash barrel filled with gnawed pizza bones, soiled napkins, and other discarded food products sitting there a mere 18 inches from us while we tried to choke down our pizza-like products and took a break. I assume it was a break because he disappeared and never came back.

We left and returned home where Boy promptly announced "I don't feel so good" and hurled off the back deck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My first encounter at a Cici's was in Orlando, FL. We took the kids there for dinner after Mickey took all our money earlier in the day. It was clean, the pizza was pretty good, and the salad bar items were fresh and crisp.

Then we got a Cici's in Frederick, and it was the same - clean, good food. In fact, we were sitting in Cici's having pizza when it came on the news that George Harrison had died. But that's beside the point...

But the Cici's in San Souci was filthy every time I'd ever gone in there. Which, granted, was only a few times before I gave it up and I never actually ate there because it was always so gross.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Not true. When I worked at Bambino's back in the day, we had pizza buffet once a week and the place was always jam packed.

Cici's was revolting and filthy, so that's probably why they didn't do a good business. Maybe if they'd taken out the trash once in awhile, cleaned off a few tables, maybe mopped the floor occasionally, and perhaps kept fresh pizzas on the buffet, they'd still be there.

That's once a week though :shrug:

As for filthy and all that, we normally went right when they opened, so we never had a bad expierence. Was always clean and fresh pizza :lol:

Never went for dinner though (unless there was a speacial event, and you know they would be on their best up and up for those), so I can't defend the mess on those shifts..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Aside from my quoted reasons Vrai is right. I detested it because it was a revolting excuse for a food place that I cannot understand why the health department allowed them to stay open.

First they herd you through like a bunch of retarded cows to the trough. When we finally found a table that wasn't piled 2 feet deep with gnawed pizza bones, crumpled napkins, random pizza toppings that fell from the cardboard like crust, a few dozen glasses with greasy straws, we sat down and looked at Satan's bounty we had pried off the trays under the heat lamps.

Within a few minutes the biggest window licker who ever cheated an employer out of minimum wage appeared with a 35 gallon rolling trash can. He approached and positioned it about 18 inches to my right when he tipped it ever so slightly and with his arm..........YES with his bare arm he raked the redneck trailer park carnage left behind by the previous "diners" into the receptacle. Of course the rolling receptacle overflowed and Mr. Dumbass kicked it ever so gracefully under the table which already resembled the area under bleachers after a football game. Then he left the trash barrel filled with gnawed pizza bones, soiled napkins, and other discarded food products sitting there a mere 18 inches from us while we tried to choke down our pizza-like products and took a break. I assume it was a break because he disappeared and never came back.

We left and returned home where Boy promptly announced "I don't feel so good" and hurled off the back deck.

Awesome. You should do restaurant reviews for the Washington Post..or at least the Emptyprize...:buddies:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I didn't think the food was great or bad; you got what you payed for - cheap pizza. Once they started upping their prices I didn't frequent their establishment as much.

I wasn't surprised Cici's closed. When Cici's first opened it seemed the place to be. After a while (a couple months) though, unless a bus full of school kids showed up, the place was empty most of the time.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
When it first opened, it was fine. Cheap pizza, we even got carry out several times (pizza's were like 5 bucks:yahoo:) but the last time or two I went, it was just so filthy dirty it takes away your appetite completely. The cups looked like they werent washed, garbage everywhere, sticky dirty floors, food on the counters and drink station..it was horrible. PLUS..they are right beside the gym and it is a terrible guilty experience to sit in a pizza BUFFET (Big Ugly Fat Fu**ers Eating Together) and see whoever that super hot blonde trainer is outside with her clients.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The first CiCi's I ever saw was in Plano, TX. I was always curious why there were never any cars parked anywhere around it - the lights were on but nobody was there. When this one went in, one of my buddies wanted to meet there for lunch, and we did so. I was not impressed. I'm picky when it comes to Pizza and most Italian-derivative foods anyway, but even for cheap pizza it was pretty lousy. I'm amazed that people were buying CiCi's Pizza when a frozen pizza of any brand (including no brand) would have been a better bet.

sm8

The one in VA near gander mountain is alot nicer. Definitely not fine dining but it is what it is. Funny thing though my brother and his wife got sick every time they ate at the one in San Souci. I never did understand why they kept going back if they got sick within hours of eating it.

Justme2

:confused:
The one in VA near gander mountain is alot nicer. Definitely not fine dining but it is what it is. Funny thing though my brother and his wife got sick every time they ate at the one in San Souci. I never did understand why they kept going back if they got sick within hours of eating it.

:confused: