Claudia Pickeral

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know Rossignal's paper are written like tabloids but I give credit to him for keeping up with this guy over the years. Had he not contacted Bruce Lashan, the public may not have known about this.

I saw him on the news last night. Even though he is shady, I also give him props for this.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Why do you call him shady? He seems like a man on a mission like his disdain for drunk drivers.

He named friends of mine back in the 90's that had absolutely nothing to do with the actual story. Kinda like how the BeyNet took over doing such.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you call him shady? He seems like a man on a mission like his disdain for drunk drivers.

He slings a lot of gossip and used to use his paper to go after personal enemies, as well as polish his shady turd friends. If you look up "yellow journalism" in the dictionary, his pic will be there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Omg...you haven’t followed his nonsense for 30 plus years like some of us have. Ken has always made yellow journalism look mainstream. I know one local business owner that died from a brain aneurysm after screaming at his sorry ass over the phone in response to one of his mud slinging pieces that involved her husband. Dead..right there and then.

mitzi

https://www.sshouses.org/drug-recovery.html

WTF is he in drug recovery? Look at the website. It has wifi, high speed internet, etc. Okay, some people may need this type of help to get back into society. Not this guy. This infuriates me, he killed a girl and our tax money is supporting him. Medical, food, a place to live.:tantrum:tantrum:tantrum