Clown Costume Needed

lbreder

2into4
Im looking to rent a clown costume in April. Does anyone know anywhere around the calvert and st. mary's area that rents that kind of stuff? Thanks!

lbreder

2into4
Yeah, not so much. County Filling Station is having a party in April and need a clown costume. Also, going to be raising money for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. There will be lots of things there and fun for all!

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Yeah, not so much. County Filling Station is having a party in April and need a clown costume. Also, going to be raising money for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. There will be lots of things there and fun for all!

Good cause--good luck.

vbailey

vbailey
Seems it would be real easy to just get some big over size stuff and make one.....clowns are suppose to look silly...most make their own costumes...

lbreder

2into4
thanks! Im just trying to make the best of this and have some fun. I could use some of my husbands clothes but I want to LOOK like a clown :smile:

lbreder

2into4
I know! But they asked for a clown and looking for something friendly and something that wont scare kids. I use to be the mascot at my kids old school so this will be fun for me!

belvak

Happy Camper
I know! But they asked for a clown and looking for something friendly and something that wont scare kids. I use to be the mascot at my kids old school so this will be fun for me!

Could something like this work? If so, PM me! I would be proud to donate it to the cause!

Update: It's one of those that have the fan inside. Very comfortable to wear. Oh, and you might be able to let people "pay" to wear it and have their pictures taken. Great opportunity for fund raising and lots of fun!! Just a thought!!

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

lbreder

2into4
Could something like this work? If so, PM me! I would be proud to donate it to the cause!

Update: It's one of those that have the fan inside. Very comfortable to wear. Oh, and you might be able to let people "pay" to wear it and have their pictures taken. Great opportunity for fund raising and lots of fun!! Just a thought!!

Thats so nice of you! I appreciate people reaching out in times like these.

belvak

Happy Camper
Thank you so much! Its great seeing people come together for such a wonderful cause. BTW, my kids LOVE the outfit!

:howdy: You're very welcome and it was nice meeting you!!! We had the best time with it ourselves!! Everyone wanted to try it on and have their picture taken in it. You might want to buy some extra AA batteries!!! :lol: Please email me a pic of yourself in it!! Hey, maybe you can do the walk in costume!!! :roflmao:

lbreder

2into4
:howdy: You're very welcome and it was nice meeting you!!! We had the best time with it ourselves!! Everyone wanted to try it on and have their picture taken in it. You might want to buy some extra AA batteries!!! :lol: Please email me a pic of yourself in it!! Hey, maybe you can do the walk in costume!!! :roflmao:

Oh, I will take LOTS of pictures. My son was walking around Lowes with the hat thingy on. I told my husband im going to need extra batteries so thats on our list! Thanks again for being so kind:huggy: