College nixes 9/11 memorial

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like I care what some disgusting bigot like you thinks anyway.

They really do seem to enjoy treating minorities as pets.

Do you suppose its some sort of leftover remnant of their slave master ancestory?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They really do seem to enjoy treating minorities as pets.

Do you suppose its some sort of leftover remnant of their slave master ancestory?

I'm not sure. But they are definitely stuck on:

Women = bitches
Blacks = monkeys
Muslims = terrorists
Latinos = toilet cleaners
Gays = pedophiles and disgusting perverts

Then, after spewing all these slurs, they claim to be the "party of diversity". :crazy:

MiddleGround

Another typical board mommy 'goes on a tirade' rant thread. Let's see if the bases have been covered shall we?...

Made wild and unsupported accusation in support of her crazy ideas.... CHECK!
Refuses to provide any proof to back up accusations.... CHECK!
Posts about how she doesn't 'have to waste her time' to look up old posts/info.....CHECK!
Says the other person(s) have "Comprehension issues.".... CHECK!
Says "If you are going to keep saying this.. I will just ignore you.".... COMING SOON!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Then perhaps you should keep your comments to yourself and not reply to me if you don't care what I think. :high5:

Perfect little fascist - now you're trying to shut me up...on my own forum.

No, Chris, I won't keep my comments to myself. I'll say what I want, when I want, and if you don't like it you can go find a puppy to cuddle in your safe space.

MiddleGround

No, Chris, I won't keep my comments to myself. I'll say what I want, when I want, and if you don't like it you can go find a puppy to cuddle in your safe space.

Perfect example of why forum moderators should not engage in daily discussions on their own forums ^^^ :doh:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Dont' those types tend to be animal abusers?

Chris0nllyn

I'm not trying to do anything other than ask for any sort of information to back your baseless claims (as if that ever happens) and point out that while you say you don't care what I think, you chose to reply to me in this thread. If you don't care what I think, why reply?

You can keep making stuff up to make you feel better and deflect from your shortcomings; you aren't hurting my feelings.