Come join us at Tiki Opening

watercolor

yeah yeah
We will have tshirts, glow necklaces and lei's starting at noon on Friday for Tiki Bar opening!

All proceeds benefit Thanks for the Mammaries, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer team!

lbreder

2into4
We will have tshirts, glow necklaces and lei's starting at noon on Friday for Tiki Bar opening!

All proceeds benefit Thanks for the Mammaries, Avon Walk for Breast Cancer team!

Hey, let me know when the bike/poker run is! My husband and I are riders and would like to particpate in it. My mother in law and her husband are riders too and im sure they would do this too. Thanks and good luck!

lbreder

2into4
Hey, let me know when the bike/poker run is! My husband and I are riders and would like to particpate in it. My mother in law and her husband are riders too and im sure they would do this too. Thanks and good luck!

My husband and I also have a good friend who works at HD so we could pass the word onto him. His whole family are riders, but Im sure he could pass the word along.

S

shagger

I love spring - tulips on my organ, Tiki bar opening, & May Day! See ya there!

frequentflier

happy to be living

Looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day for you all :yahoo:

Have fun and I hope you raise lots of $$$

If anyone needs a DD, stagger to my store and I will take you home.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I went last year and it was so packed you couldn't even move in there. I'm gonna pass this year- Have fun though... :buddies: