Communty Maryland Weather Blog

WeatherMBug

First...I hope the Administrator/Moderator doesn't mind if I try to publicize my weather blog. My intention is to promote an increase in viewers, not intentionaly selling or taking away the purpose of this forum.

I noticed that under "News and Current Events," that there is no thread for weather...I was thinking that perhaps the people of Maryland may benefit, especially on this forum, a blog site about maryland weather. I have had a weather blog for the past year and a half, which focuses mainly on Maryland weather. I write a blog entry every two days, and a daily forecast every day. My goal is to provide Maryland folks with detailed, yet short to the point weather in our region. I enjoy forecasting every day, and I would love to have more viewers and visits. I hope you enjoy my weather blog and find it helpful. If there are any Maryland meterologists on this forum, I would also like to chat with them about the weather. But if any of you have questions, comments, or concerns, you can e-mail me at WMM1991@comcast.net

My blogsite is: Maryland Weather Observation

Thanks,
Weathermbug

First...I hope the Administrator/Moderator doesn't mind if I try to publicize my weather blog. My intention is to promote an increase in viewers, not intentionaly selling or taking away the purpose of this forum.

I noticed that under "News and Current Events," that there is no thread for weather...I was thinking that perhaps the people of Maryland may benefit, especially on this forum, a blog site about maryland weather. I have had a weather blog for the past year and a half, which focuses mainly on Maryland weather. I write a blog entry every two days, and a daily forecast every day. My goal is to provide Maryland folks with detailed, yet short to the point weather in our region. I enjoy forecasting every day, and I would love to have more viewers and visits. I hope you enjoy my weather blog and find it helpful. If there are any Maryland meterologists on this forum, I would also like to chat with them about the weather. But if any of you have questions, comments, or concerns, you can e-mail me at WMM1991@comcast.net

Thanks,
Weathermbug

I would be interested in such a thing! What are your qualifications? Will you be giving us your predictions on hurricanes? Can you give us your prediction for the upcoming winter expectations? :clap:

Vince

Thanks,
Weathermbug
Check all the way at the top of every page. Right by annoucements is weather.

Check all the way at the top of every page. Right by annoucements is weather.

I believe he's suggesting we have a specific weather forum kinda like they have a "pet forum" or the "wheels" forum.

I'm all for it because that should reduce the weather related threads running amuck in various chit chat, news, Life in SOMD, Ladies Room, Technology, dating and marriage, etc. forums...:clap:

Vince

I believe he's suggesting we have a specific weather forum kinda like they have a "pet forum" or the "wheels" forum.

I'm all for it because that should reduce the weather related threads running amuck in various chit chat, news, Life in SOMD, Ladies Room, Technology, dating and marriage, etc. forums...:clap:
Ooohhhhh, a forum. Not a bad idea, but we already make threads for every dayum storm that comes our way. Quick, run to the store and get your toilet paper, bread and milk.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Thanks,
Weathermbug

ANDY? Izat you? That's two new MPDs in one month.

Please don't do this, it's bad enough when you try to do it freestyle on the normal forums.

No.... wait. Please do this and stop posting on the normal forums.

OldHillcrestGuy

:yay:

WeatherMBug

I would be interested in such a thing! What are your qualifications? Will you be giving us your predictions on hurricanes? Can you give us your prediction for the upcoming winter expectations? :clap:

I most certiantly can provide predictions. I occansionally discuss the long range forecast, but I mostly focus on current to 2 weeks out weather. I do most of my heavy blogging in the Winter (my favorite season). So feel free to check my blog when ever you guys like.

EvWill

Couldn't you just buy some ads with this site or with Google AdSense?

bcp

In My Opinion
I most certiantly can provide predictions. I occansionally discuss the long range forecast, but I mostly focus on current to 2 weeks out weather. I do most of my heavy blogging in the Winter (my favorite season). So feel free to check my blog when ever you guys like.
Would it be a consideration on your part to provide a delievery service for Toilet paper and bread in the event of poor weather?