Confirmed case of Swine Flu...NAS Pax River

Samantha22

Well if questions are being raised as to who posted it and she's not afraid that she did why the hell isn't she owning up to it? :popcorn:

I've been on vacation this week so I have no idea what's going on around the office.

And newsflash ya yappy little biatch, there are mouthy old bitties all over the freaking place that's why it's smart to keep your nose clean and your big mouth shut.

I was trying to be helpful. Keeping on yapping your big chops and acting like you know everything and let me know how far that gets you. There were several people on here much older and professionally experienced saying the same damn thing. They didn't get in their positions by running their God damn mouths and being indignant.

I wouldn't mind owning up to it if I was approached. Whats the big deal? :shrug: I'm not scared at all. I work with great people and have job security, highly doubt this thread will get me canned:yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I wouldn't mind owning up to it if I was approached. Whats the big deal? :shrug: I'm not scared at all. I work with great people and have job security, highly doubt this thread will get me canned:yay:

If you don't mind looking like an unprofessional rumor monger then there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't matter how great the people you work with are or how much you get along with them, when you put the image of the organization/office at risk see how fast they turn their backs on you. It may not get you canned but if anyone knows who you are it could absolutely jeopardize your professional credibility.

But hey, has no impact on me so carry on! :cheers:

Samantha22

If you don't mind looking like an unprofessional rumor monger then there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't matter how great the people you work with are or how much you get along with them, when you put the image of the organization/office at risk see how fast they turn their backs on you. It may not get you canned but if anyone knows who you are it could absolutely jeopardize your professional credibility.

gee thanks for the approval :rolleyes: everyone in my office knows who i am, and they know I have said something TYVM.... Cya later Pix

bohman

Just give her the rope and let her hang herself with it. :shrug: You can't stop a big mouth. If she hasn't already figured out that it's best to keep your mouth shut about work (ESPECIALLY on a military installation), she probably never will.

Beta84

They're out to get us
And what if she works for NMCI? I'm surprised that it hasn't leaked or been broadcasted before this to tell you the truth cause if you know so much about NAVAIR and shiat you would have to know all the old bitties who can't keep their mouths shut. Especially in 448 & 446.

Don't be so sure, there are more than 1 admin personnel that work for the Admiral.

Oh and she posted it yesterday, I AM SURE THAT IT HAS CREEPED UP TO MANAGEMENT. Especially since there are already "questions being raised as to who posted it on the forums" :rolleyes:
If she works for NMCI then we'll all think she's one of them dumbass retards! The people who work for NMCI are inept! :jameo:

IHateNMCI.jpg

Oh ya? Wanna bet on it? I'll make sure to carry a can around and if I see you, I'm gonna throw it your way just cuz of this thread! :biggrin:

CrashTest

I don't know if this qualifies as a BCP incident or whether it should have been part of a BCP plan however, my book on BCP says...

"...one or more people will most likely be required to interface with external entities, such as the press, customers, shareholder, and civic officials."

"The company should quickly present information instead of having others come to their own conclusion and start false rumors."

I guess it could become a BCP incident if half your staff are in the hospital. Part of the BCP framework includes dealing with "pandemic illnesses".

This Just In...

I have it on good source it turns out it is not the swine flu but in fact is the citronella disease...:jameo: