Congratulations Jackhole!!!

FED_UP

I just don't understand why people are in such a rush to get to work.

I say "f" it, and I will get there when I get there.

I am usally in before the traffic turn into Indy 235, had to go out today. I noticed a car in the S. bound side going atleast 55 squeeze over from the third to middle lane with about 2-3 feet from the car in front and same distance to the car behind, I thougth that was nuts. He has a death with coming.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am usally in before the traffic turn into Indy 235, had to go out today. I noticed a car in the S. bound side going atleast 55 squeeze over from the third to middle lane with about 2-3 feet from the car in front and same distance to the car behind, I thougth that was nuts. He has a death with coming.

No blinker?

And the need for a speech therweapwist.

pelers

Repeaters or something would be nice. I always feel like a huge jerk when I'm expecting the right lane to be open, but it's not, but by then I'm already near the front of the line because I couldn't see that it was closed. :frown:

SG_Player1974

Problem is that I NEVER see people in that lane during "questionable" times. It is almost ALWAYS during a time when that lane is NEVER open (Weekends, not near lunch time, etc.)

99% of those jackholes are there because they tried to get "first in line!"