Contact lense wearers....

L

ladylara

thanks so much for posting this!!!! i use this exact brand for my contacts! i don't wear mine often - but they do sit in the stuff until i do! cripes! thanks so much for the link!

ladylara said:
thanks so much for posting this!!!! i use this exact brand for my contacts! i don't wear mine often - but they do sit in the stuff until i do! cripes! thanks so much for the link!

YW!

Redwing91

I saw a story on the evening news about this. Just because the people who got the eye infections used Renu, doesn't necessarily mean that Renu is the problem. Scientists found that the Renu fluid actually kills the fungus that causes the eye infection. Most likely the reason Renu is linked to all of these eye infections is that Renu is a less-expensive brand of lens fluid that alot of people use. I think the real reason for the eye infections is that some people are not careful about cleanliness when handling their contact lenses, or they leave the lenses in too long. This is a knee-jerk hysterical reaction to a study that doesn't really prove anything.