Cost of a new well?

Geek

BS Gal said:
I have water. I have showers. I'm gone by 6:40 every morning. Do you have water? Like I told you before, you can run a hose to your neighbor's house, if they're nice.

They hooked me up :yay: Geek does not want to be stinky :nono:

tantara

watson and johnson was a good price but they left my back yard a total mess. old pipes and other parts, bags of concrete mix broken and harden. cost us 6300 4 months ago. He had to drill down over 300 feet.

tipsymcgee

Schofield did ours within two weeks of running out of water for a little over $6,000. He did a neat job and even came back a week or two later and re-raked the area after some heavy rain.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
FastCarsSpeed said:
Existing homes with no water are done as an emergency so maybe about 2 weeks max to get them out to do it. they can also hook up a temporary water tank to get you by usually.

I paid about 6200.00 a couple years ago.

Winslow Pump & Well :thumbsup:

:yeahthat: Happened to me a few years back.

:yay: Winslow's.

CMC122

Go Braves!
W&J did mine and left my yard just fine. They even had 2 drill a second well because they didn't think the first one was going to be a good one. They didn't want me to be stranded in another year with a bad well.

I'd do business with them again in a heartbeat!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
FastCarsSpeed said:
Existing homes with no water are done as an emergency so maybe about 2 weeks max to get them out to do it. they can also hook up a temporary water tank to get you by usually.

I paid about 6200.00 a couple years ago.

Winslow Pump & Well :thumbsup:

Not true. I was on a 5 month waiting list with some well drilling companies. Winslow didn't have the right equipment to drill my well.

Calvert was able to do mine for 10k. 517feet down through rock. :jameo: