Couple seeks court's help to evict 30-year-old son from their home

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well he lost in court and has to move.

Gone are the days when parents made their kid's lives so miserable that they couldn't wait to leave.

Well he lost in court and has to move.

Gone are the days when parents made their kid's lives so miserable that they couldn't wait to leave.

Well, he did lose in court, but after court he went back to the same home for the night. :crazy:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The laws are pretty much the same in various states. Democrat dominated states and GOP dominated states.
You have to wonder if they actually passed a law saying this, or some judge "interpreted" an existing law this way.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Guy sounds like he has a promising career as a homeless bum.
You got no job,and you expect custody of a son because you live in your parents home?
This guy intends lo live of the efforts of someone else all his life.

I'm wagering the parents want him out of the house because the mother of the child won't allow these grandparents to see him/her otherwise.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm wagering the parents want him out of the house because the mother of the child won't allow these grandparents to see him/her otherwise.

I'm guessing they want his worthless ass out because he's a bum and they didn't do a very good job raising him.

He was on Martha McCallum last night. Bum. And a dumb bum at that.

The Liberal Sherpa on Tucker yesterday insisted that his mother should *want* to care for her child and it's not bad for a child to want to remain with their mother. :roflmao: A 30 year old child. :lmao: She had to dig deep for that contrary talking point - there's no way that's what she really thinks.

And PS, bebe mama should have thought about that before she banged his bum ass and got knocked up. Who would screw a guy that gross???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe they should have hired Sarah Jessica Parker to get him out of the house.

Toxick

Splat
Well, now he's going to be the poster-boy for the overly entitled self-unaware "millennial" generation.

At least for the next week or so.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe they should have hired Sarah Jessica Parker to get him out of the house.

square-pegs-sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, now he's going to be the poster-boy for the overly entitled self-unaware "millennial" generation.

I think they're just trolling us. Trying to get a rise with someone they either made up or dug out of nowhere. It disgusts me that I'm even talking about this.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Monello.... Ken is correct on this. Going your path would cause nothing but major problems.

What prevents someone from installing a lock on a door in their own home? The kid would have access to the home, which is what he is fighting for. At this point the parents have made it clear they don't want the kid there. They've asked 'nicely' and the fact that they have taken their son to court shows they mean business.

Sonny boy has nothing to sleep on. Oh well. What judge would take that kid's side? Not any judge that is a parent. Even if the parents were found in the wrong, each correction would take time to percolate through the courts.

I have to believe that these parents are mortified that their personal business in now national news.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I’ve seen it happen. The freeloader calls the cops and they tell the owner they can not kick the person out without notice. Usually the
Police ask one party to leave to cool off. During that time the freeloader gets a restraining order and the owner gets kicked out of their own home until they can complete the legal eviction process.
Talk about jacked up

I'd have all the utilities shut off if they were in my name.

awpitt

Main Streeter
What prevents someone from installing a lock on a door in their own home? The kid would have access to the home, which is what he is fighting for. At this point the parents have made it clear they don't want the kid there. They've asked 'nicely' and the fact that they have taken their son to court shows they mean business.

Sonny boy has nothing to sleep on. Oh well. What judge would take that kid's side? Not any judge that is a parent. Even if the parents were found in the wrong, each correction would take time to percolate through the courts.

I have to believe that these parents are mortified that their personal business in now national news.

Believe me, I'm not siding with the son here but the laws are weird when it comes to stuff like this.