Covid Vax Side Affects and Fallout

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No vax here, but I would probably qualify as "long COVID". After I got COVID (confirmed by 2 antigen tests) my sense of smell was 100% gone for over a year, it's still wonky now around 3 years later, and about half the time I get a head cold it regresses to almost completely gone.

For reference, I am very prone to getting colds and sinus infections (more than 10 a year on average) and never had any impact to my sense of smell before I got COVID.
I never even got it. I did get a slight cold over Christmas and hadn't been sick since NOV2019. I guess I'm just lucky and have good health.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Never lost mine. Company didn't mandate it. They told us we were all adults and can make our own decisions.

Mine did, but I refused ... I paid extra health care cost for not telling them my status

bunch of woke fuks ... sucking that black DEI Dick when I left

ontheriver

Never got the vax. Never got covid. Everyone close to me HAD to get the shot because of work. They have all had covid at least once after the shots. My grandson got it from his dad at 2 weeks old.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
OMG!! Who do you work for? Any open positions!? :lol:
You can PM me, if you want.
Untitled.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No vax, I got the rona when it was on the downswing. It was a couple days of flu, and maybe two weeks or whatever with no sense of smell or taste, then I fully recovered.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For reference, I am very prone to getting colds and sinus infections (more than 10 a year on average) and never had any impact to my sense of smell before I got COVID.
Dang..that sucks. I think I might have caught one in ten years, not the other way around.

Clem72

Dang..that sucks. I think I might have caught one in ten years, not the other way around.
Never been tested, but I am pretty sure I have that genetic mutation that keeps your immune system from remembering the bugs you have come into contact with before.

Hijinx

The media was only the messenger of the hit that Ivermectin took, it was the pharmaceutical industry that fought the use of the drug.
Why??? You have to ask? Ivermectin was cheap and they were dispensing a drug that was super-expensive.

Between the jab and the expensive drug that didn't work as well as the cheap Ivermectin, they took in $$ Millions and the people stayed sick.
The pharmaceutical industry pays out big bucks for their lobbying in the Congress, and it won't stop.
How can it stop when a Congress critter's daughter buys up the epi pen and doubles the already ridiculous price of the pen and 15 cents worth of Epinephrin. When one of the oldest drugs around for diabetes "Insulin" becomes unaffordable.

We are being taken for a ride by Pharmaceuticals and Doctors out for the money.

Reactions: TPD