CRE trash pickup?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
IS there a co that services the ranch club? I have never used a trash service before..but with the ex gone along with his truck...my corolla and my two jobs and baby and roomate with 2 jobs are having a hard time keeping up :cds:

How much am I looking at for trash pick up anyway?

ewashkow

I use Ace Hauling. Pick up every Friday. You can use one of their cans (90 gallons) or yours. No price difference. Recycling included. $75 every 3 months. 410-286-5551.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have used ace for awhile now and I am quite happy with their service! The price is reasonable, they have been totally reliable and anytime I have had to call, the guy has been so polite and friendly. They even come grab my can when I forget to take it to the end of the drive (which happens because I forget everything now a days) I was just reminded because I had to call them for something, and I am always impressed with the service.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I have used ace for awhile now and I am quite happy with their service! The price is reasonable, they have been totally reliable and anytime I have had to call, the guy has been so polite and friendly. They even come grab my can when I forget to take it to the end of the drive (which happens because I forget everything now a days) I was just reminded because I had to call them for something, and I am always impressed with the service.

I really like them also. You're right.....whenever I have to call them, they're great to deal with. I've had to rent a dumpster from them a couple times and I told them we wouldn't fill it. They cut the price for us but of course advised us if we did load it up more than planned, they'd have to charge us the difference. I switched from bay area disposal a few years ago and have found ACE to be very reliable.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I really like them also. You're right.....whenever I have to call them, they're great to deal with. I've had to rent a dumpster from them a couple times and I told them we wouldn't fill it. They cut the price for us but of course advised us if we did load it up more than planned, they'd have to charge us the difference. I switched from bay area disposal a few years ago and have found ACE to be very reliable.

I've been meaning to call and ask them about bulk pickup..if you don't mind me asking how much did they charge for the dumpster?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I've been meaning to call and ask them about bulk pickup..if you don't mind me asking how much did they charge for the dumpster?

I believe it was $250. But that was the price for us anticipating only filling it half way. What do you need to get rid of? Keep in mind that you can get free bulk pick up through the county for 3 items. They take furniture, large appliances, etc.