#CruzSexScandal just won't go away

BigBlue

The ONLY reason this is important is because knuckleheads like you think everything is Donald Trump's fault. BusTED tried to blame him for leaking the affair, too, only to find that Trump wasn't anywhere near it.

I think all of you should have to apologize to The Donald and his family for lying about him and wrongly maligning him.

Seriously, you need to be drug tested!!!:doh::faint::faint:

Midnightrider

Oh stop it. This is a pro-Cruz PAC - Liz what's her face has said that right up front. Are you suggesting that Ted Cruz isn't in cahoots with them in some form? Really? Because that is too ridiculous to even consider.

If Cruz wasn't behind this, why didn't he come out and denounce it? Hell, Trump spent a week having to denounce a KKK that he has absolutely nothing to do with and has not accepted one penny of campaign money from. The very least Cruz could do is give a shorty about how he doesn't condone attacks on the candidates' wives. Why do you suppose he hasn't done that?

he did denouce it, but dont let the facts stand in the way of your outrage.

http://commentators.com/trump-not-cruz-escalated-wife-fight-the-weekly-standard/ said:
Well, he did, the next morning, at a press gaggle in New York. “Look, that ad was completely inappropriate,” Cruz said before pointing out that it was in no way connected to him, his campaign, or his supportive super PACs. Cruz has repeatedly called for wives and children of candidates to be left out of the campaign rhetoric and has praised Melania Trump herself as an “incredible mom.”

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I looked all over for this little nugget last night so I could share it. Drudge has posted it and also has a link to it on his FB page this morning.

The video is of reporters (from the Daily Mail) asking Ted point blank if he will deny having an affair(s) and CARLY Fiorina interrupts him to ANSWER FOR HIM!. Then, she has to refer to notes in order to stay on point. (So does he, later in the clip)

Cruz never denies having an affair(s) - they just blame Donald Trump for being a serial philanderer and for the garbage and lies printed in the NE.

Bill Clinton revisted. (I.did.not.have.sexual.relations.with.that.woman...) :lmao:
(just scroll down a pinch for the video)

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...o-ted-cruz-dodges-question-about-his-marriage

Midnightrider

I looked all over for this little nugget last night so I could share it. Drudge has posted it and also has a link to it on his FB page this morning.

The video is of reporters (from the Daily Mail) asking Ted point blank if he will deny having an affair(s) and CARLY Fiorina interrupts him to ANSWER FOR HIM!. Then, she has to refer to notes in order to stay on point. (So does he, later in the clip)

Cruz never denies having an affair(s) - they just blame Donald Trump for being a serial philanderer and for the garbage and lies printed in the NE.

Bill Clinton revisted. (I.did.not.have.sexual.relations.with.that.woman...) :lmao:

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...o-ted-cruz-dodges-question-about-his-marriage

you had to wade through pages of links to stories where cruz did deny the affairs, but by all means, focus in on whatever suits your prconcieved notions

Bann

PREMO Member
you had to wade through pages of links to stories where cruz did deny the affairs, but by all means, focus in on whatever suits your prconcieved notions

No, I had actually run across it on mentioned in a tread I was reading on another site. Someond had SEEN it and posted about it. It took overnight for the linkee to show up as a story.

But whatever. You can focus on your preconceived notions that Cruz is innocent of trying to fake The People out with his sanctimonious, holier-than-thou dog and pony show.

I guess it's gotten so bad he has to have Snarly Carly beside him to speak up for him now. Oh, wait - she's polishing up her kneepads for the VP slot, I'll bet. :lmao:

Midnightrider

No, I had actually run across it on mentioned in a tread I was reading on another site. Someond had SEEN it and posted about it. It took overnight for the linkee to show up as a story.

But whatever. You can focus on your preconceived notions that Cruz is innocent of trying to fake The People out with his sanctimonious, holier-than-thou dog and pony show.

I guess it's gotten so bad he has to have Snarly Carly beside him to speak up for him now. Oh, wait - she's polishing up her kneepads for the VP slot, I'll bet. :lmao:

the point being Cruz has denied those affairs repeatedly. You are welcome to ignore that if you want, but it is the fact.

Midnightrider

Bill Clinton denied all his affairs, too.

try keeping up retard.

This_person

You get so angry and snitty when you finally realize you're wrong and aren't man enough to admit it.

Didn't someone suggest that if a poster resorts to name calling it means they have no ability to argue logically?

I feel like someone did, just recently....

Bann

PREMO Member
the point being Cruz has denied those affairs repeatedly. You are welcome to ignore that if you want, but it is the fact.

He has done no such thing. He's too busy blaming Trump and his henchmen for spreading scurrilous falsehoods.

Bann

PREMO Member
Bill Clinton denied all his affairs, too.

:jet:

funny-politicians-sad-face-cheating.jpg

ForumRunner_20160329_132614.jpg