"Cujo"

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by vraiblonde
You know who else I think is hot? Viggo Mortensen. He was a babe in G.I. Jane and they couldn't have picked a better Aragorn.

I don't remember him in GI Jane. I think I first saw him in 28 Days with Sandra Bullock, as the baseball player in rehab.

donbarzini

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Stephen King books don't translate well to the screen. I'm trying to think of ones that did and I'm only coming up with "Carrie" and "Stand By Me".

"The Stand" wasn't too bad but not what it could have been. Rob Lowe as Nick? I don't think so.

What about Shawshank Redemption?

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by donbarzini
What about Shawshank Redemption?

Has anyone been watching that Haunted Hospital thing he's had on tv lately. I wanted to watch it, but I could never catch it. Is it still on? Is it something you've had to watch since the beginning to get it?

K

Kizzy

It sure is, any movie that combines dreams and the evil elements of the devil will keep you on your toes.

D

dmc854

vraiblonde said:
Stephen King books don't translate well to the screen. I'm trying to think of ones that did and I'm only coming up with "Carrie" and "Stand By Me".

"The Stand" wasn't too bad but not what it could have been. Rob Lowe as Nick? I don't think so.

Misery didn't translate too bad. The "hobbling" scene still makes me cringe!

fttrsbeerwench

Did anyone watch "Riding the Bullet" tonight?? It was after "Storm of the Century"
I also just read "Rose Madder" last month....OH man!! Did that book poke the man hating feminist in me!!! I agree that King rarely makes the jump from book to movie smoothly. Anyone see "Sleepwalkers"? I haven't see that since it firtst came out.
I hate horror movies. I don't like the gore.. But I love SK!! He reads easy and keeps me wanting more.... I have Kingdom Hospital on tape and I am still watching it finding it wierder everytime..I need to watch Rose Red again...I think I missed something the first time....