Cummings wants ‘emergency hearings’ over Comey firing

Toxick

Splat
Me too. He talks like he's got all damned day to say what others could in 5 minutes.

I think both the House and Senate Majority Leaders should be popular voice-over actors or professional speakers.
I'd listen to Morgan Freeman, Kelsey Grammar or Kathleen Turner read the entire tax code.

OH - or Christopher Walken.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think both the House and Senate Majority Leaders should be popular voice-over actors or professional speakers.
I'd listen to Morgan Freeman, Kelsey Grammar or Kathleen Turner read the entire tax code.

OH - or Christopher Walken.

Let's not leave out Donald Sutherland or Sam Elliott...or James Earl Jones..

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't dislike her - but I don't think she's terribly talented. I could be wrong.
Until Miley Cyrus coached on The Voice, I wasn't convinced of *her* singing chops - just her entertainment talent. She can entertain, even without being crude.
Taylor just seems to be a pretty face that her producers want to promote, like a lot of famous people out there.

Early in her career, I seem to remember hearing something about Taylor writing all of her own music/lyrics. That right there puts her way above Miley "Toke and Poke" Cyrus, IMO.

littlelady

God bless the USA