cutting out sodas

warneckutz

I have tried a couple of times over the years to cut out most all caffeine. I got non-stop headaches for more than a week; at which point I gave up. I don't know if it would have eased up after two weeks or two years, but I assume eventually they would have gone away. But 1 week was my limit.

Caffeine withdrawal is brutal. Ephedra was horrible to come off of but once the supply ran out it was cold turkey.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I got one of those. Best damn coat rack I ever owned.

nah I use HIIT training videos with various body weight / dumbbells / resistance bands -type workouts. My gear consists of a couple dumbbells and some bands. War likes to show off, that's why he works out in public :wink:

warneckutz

nah I use HIIT training videos with various body weight / dumbbells / resistance bands -type workouts. My gear consists of a couple dumbbells and some bands. War likes to show off, that's why he works out in public :wink:

Ummmmmm.... damn, can't deny. Hahaha

warneckutz

What happened to the Wildewood gym?

What I've heard - Current owner screwed up and invested in a sports facility in Calvert which is tanking ... so ... Wildewood requires a lot of maintenance and I figure they decided to just cut bait and run ...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What I've heard - Current owner screwed up and invested in a sports facility in Calvert which is tanking ... so ... Wildewood requires a lot of maintenance and I figure they decided to just cut bait and run ...

That's a shame. I used to work with the guy that originally opened the place.