CVS Pharmacy in California

Oh, I get it now! :wr:

:lmao:

blonde.gif

Still didn't get the memo, eh?

I go to Giant :yay: I hope your surgery goes well.

They are great, but sometimes they didn't have medicine I needed for my dog. I was going in to get it once a month too. You think they'd have figured that out. "Let's see we ordered ## doses of *** and they all got used up. What should we do?"

Wenchy

Hot Flash
sorry for the long wait. FYI CVS pharmacy charges 200% to thier customers for medication. EG. I had an ear infection and my son had Bronchitis both were subscribed zpack Target cost $4.00 Zpack from CVS $24 or 26. (this was in February this year)

Really? I had an ear infection and bronchitis 4 years ago. A Z-Pack cost me $175. No insurance here, so straight out of my pocket. CVS gladly filled my order and I was on my way. It was close to closing time so my order was filled promptly.

Best $175 I've ever spent.

$4 would have made it even better.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
sorry for the long wait. FYI CVS pharmacy charges 200% to thier customers for medication. EG. I had an ear infection and my son had Bronchitis both were subscribed zpack Target cost $4.00 Zpack from CVS $24 or 26. (this was in February this year)

what insurance do u have? i got a z pack from there and got it for 2 dollars.

gemini5715

I will NEVER shop at a CVS again.....Used to be a store manager and I KNOW how they treat their employees...(work 60-80 hours a week and get paid for 45......stupid me for doing it). Then screw me over because a customer "complained" about the wait time.....NEVER AGAIN......

somdfunguy

not impressed
He has a high deductible plan. You pay full cost basically until deductible is met. Very low premium cost though.

glhs837

Power with Control
Target for me. Been using them for years. Staff is always on the money, prices are good.