Daed body found in trunk of car in PF

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
MMDad said:
Let them talk. We have enough people moving down here as it is. If they want to think it's trash and stay away, then let them. It helps them feel good about living around so much crime and pollution.

I agree and they all grew up in PG so, I guess they are snobs now, I used to like them until I heard one episode where they went off on some liberal tangent against guns. EB is the only one that could even see why someone would want to own a gun but he wanted to treat owning them like having a drivers license. I will say they were big supporters of Ehrlich, but that seemed to be more just because they were "boys" as they would say and less about his politics.

Last edited:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
PrchJrkr said:
What brands are made with potato? Smirnoff is grain spirits.

Not too familiar with the process, but that's what a friend of mine calls vodka.

I usually drink wine.

Oddly enough, my favorite inexpensive plonk is a Hungarian concotion called "Bulls Blood".

VduvUMarie

If anyone has ever been to the Nick's of Calvert, this Barbara woman worked there up until, this mess. She worked in the deli making subs and etc. My boyfriend worked there from January till about March and worked with her almost everyday. I work next door and would go in everyday and she would make my subs. Sometimes she was extremely rude and she would constantly curse and threaten other employees. What a real winner. Makes me shudder to know that I've conversed with her and she's made my food.