Dam Pictures

Giddy up!

kbeachcat123 said:
Those are nice dam horses and photos! I applaud you for riding, I got freaked out the first (and last) time I rode a horse. Good work, LADIES!! You RULE!
You hear that Paso? We rule! I always just thought it was you ruled..and we listened! lol :wench:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
You hear that Paso? We rule! I always just thought it was you ruled..and we listened! lol :wench:

:smack: You were right in your thinking before dont listen to someone else now..

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Pasofever said:
:smack: You were right in your thinking before dont listen to someone else now..

Don't misunderstand - YOU RULE !! I can't even THINK about riding a horse, much less riding one while he JUMPS over something. The first time I rode one (a MARE no less) it totally freaked me out.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
devinej said:
awesome pics Loper! thats me jumping up the bank :)

so when is our next ride?

You have a great lower leg..I used to ride like you when I was young..you will ride like me when you get my age...here is one from Sunday of me..

Ps you need to pm me your email address for the ride email..we have one tomorrow..one Saturday night and maybe one Sunday..

Attachments

• 175866220-M.jpg
    175866220-M.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 96

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
:razz:
And how many times did i dismount sunday to get something!! lol Dont think i can forget!

:rolleyes: Thats cuz you are younger..have better knees and you CANT give me a leg back up...skinny ass.

Giddy up!

kbeachcat123 said:
Don't misunderstand - YOU RULE !! I can't even THINK about riding a horse, much less riding one while he JUMPS over something. The first time I rode one (a MARE no less) it totally freaked me out.
U should try it again! Its the most exhilirating thing in the world..no where is better or more relaxing then sittin on a horse and riding threw the woods..unless u have a horny stud behind you that has no sexual preference to the horse in front of him! :lmao:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
:rolleyes: Thats cuz you are younger..have better knees and you CANT give me a leg back up...skinny ass.
Skinny ass?? You havent looked at my ass lately then have ya? And bet i could give ya a leg up..your melting away..should be calling u the skinny ass.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Giddy up! said:
U should try it again! Its the most exhilirating thing in the world..no where is better or more relaxing then sittin on a horse and riding threw the woods..unless u have a horny stud behind you that has no sexual preference to the horse in front of him! :lmao:

I agree, it is exciting, but scary but i would try it again. I was with a group of AMATEURS at the time who didn't know what they were doing. (Not trying to start a new thread here)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Skinny ass?? You havent looked at my ass lately then have ya? And bet i could give ya a leg up..your melting away..should be calling u the skinny ass.

Thats why I love you ..you always know what to say to make Paso feel better.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kbeachcat123 said:
I agree, it is exciting, but scary but i would try it again. I was with a group of AMATEURS at the time who didn't know what they were doing. (Not trying to start a new thread here)

We have several beginners on our ride...it took us over 3 hours to get around that lake..we did like 1.7 MPH per my GPS and we usually average 6.5 :lmao:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Pasofever said:
We have several beginners on our ride...it took us over 3 hours to get around that lake..we did like 1.7 MPH per my GPS and we usually average 6.5 :lmao:

OMG I think the horse I rode was .5 MPH and scared the cr*p out of me

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kbeachcat123 said:
OMG I think the horse I rode was .5 MPH and scared the cr*p out of me

My GPS said max speed was 67..but I left it on in the horse trailer on the way home.. :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme