Dark Undereye Circles

pelers

So what does everyone use for those lovely raccoon rings under their eyes? I bought some Neutrogena eye cream stuff for it last night, but just wanted to see what others had tried and what worked.

SoMDGirl42

So what does everyone use for those lovely raccoon rings under their eyes? I bought some Neutrogena eye cream stuff for it last night, but just wanted to see what others had tried and what worked.

have you had your iron checked to make sure you are not anemic?

I use MaryKay TimeWise Targeted Action Eye Revitalizer

Hands-down best eye solution I have ever used!!! :yay: (No, I do not sell nor am I affiliated with MaryKay in any way)

mary-kay-timewise-targeted-action-eye-revitalizer-z1.jpg

Description:

This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
•Feel a cooling sensation as the revitalizer begins to work within seconds of applying.
•Ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
•Hypoallergenic.

100% Dead-on-balls accurate. :coffee:

pelers

Hands-down best eye solution I have ever used!!! :yay: (No, I do not sell nor am I affiliated with MaryKay in any way)

View attachment 114184

Description:

This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
•Feel a cooling sensation as the revitalizer begins to work within seconds of applying.
•Hypoallergenic.

:huggy: thanks!

View attachment 114184

Description:

•Hypoallergenic.

Yeah, but you are also just now leaving your 20s... get back to us in a decade and let us know how that's working for ya...:lol:

But keep in mind:

I started going grey at 17.

I get very little sleep. I have been that way for 5 years now - Since I had Bubba.

My health problems are aging me.
Okay, but none of that takes the toll on a woman as does hormone depletion... just saying. 40 year old skin is much different than 30 and now that I'm closer to 50 I wish I had my 40 year old skin...:lol: If Peeler is closer to the 40+ range she definitely needs to look into things such as anemia, vitamin deficiencies, etc. in addition to topical applications.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
The best eye cream I have ever used is from Jordan. My husband traveled there for work a few times and picked some up for me, and for a few years after I ran out I would order it and have it shipped over. I can't find it anywhere anymore, and the website has been down for quite some time. Soooo, I've been using this: http://www.shiseido.com/benefiance-...52103153,en_US,pd.html&cgid=skincare-eye-lip&. I love it! The jar is small but lasts me a good 9 months. The company has been around a long time and this particular product gets good reviews. I do not use any of their other products, only the eye cream.