Dart Tournament

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Anybody know of any open dart tournaments coming up in Charles or St. Marys counties. I used to play on a leauge awhile ago and I miss playing.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Anybody know of any open dart tournaments coming up in Charles or St. Marys counties. I used to play on a leauge awhile ago and I miss playing.

Look up the CCDA - Charles County Dart Assoc. or give Bunker Hill (on 228) a call to see when their next Luck of the Draw competition is. You can go to the Luck and hook up with people from the league there. I was a Captain of a team out of the Am Legion in Waldorf, but left it a couple of years ago. The politics of such got old and then a lot of the bars that we threw out of closed down thanks to the sour economy.

Let me know if you can get any info, if not I can drop a few of my buddies a line and pass off the information to you.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

2012 Calendar and Results | American Darts Organization

There unfortunately aren't many tournaments left in the area. TRICODA, CCDA, and WADA each have a tournament a year and there is also the Maryland Open in November.

Links to the three organizations:

HOME ::TRICODA (Tri-County Dart Association)

Coors Charles County Dart Assocation - Southern Maryland

WADA Darts

There are also a lot of local luck-of-the-draw tournaments you can find out about by clicking on each web site.

2012 Calendar and Results | American Darts Organization

There unfortunately aren't many tournaments left in the area. TRICODA, CCDA, and WADA each have a tournament a year and there is also the Maryland Open in November.

Links to the three organizations:

HOME ::TRICODA (Tri-County Dart Association)

Coors Charles County Dart Assocation - Southern Maryland

WADA Darts

There are also a lot of local luck-of-the-draw tournaments you can find out about by clicking on each web site.
Oh that's right! You are a woman of many talents! A grammar Nazi, gourmet, flute blower, aaaaand dart thrower! :clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oh that's right! You are a woman of many talents! A grammar Nazi, gourmet, flute blower, aaaaand dart thrower! :clap:

:diva: FORMER dartist as I haven't picked up a dart in a couple of years. :lol: But I still keep in touch with what's going on in the area. :cheers:

Danzig

I guess when I linked to that it wasn't good enough. :neener:

BTW, Smnewsnet was publishing the wrong dates also in a story I saw about an hour ago but I see it's now gone. You on it? :lol:

I sent a message to the league secretary about an hour ago and hopefully the confusion will be straightened out shortly. :smile:
I thought my link was not the same as your 3

Yea, someone sent us the wrong info today.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought my link was not the same as your 3
The link was in the post before that and yes it was the same one. :wink:

Yea, someone sent us the wrong info today.
Figured someone didn't have their caffeine this morning and got the dates confused. :lol: I just wanted to head it off before it perpetuated into mass confusion, which HAS happened before. :doh:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Always had fun at Maryland Open. :yay: Unfortunately my first opponent in every singles match ended up being the top 10 of either the state, country or universe, SOooooo I managed to get a lot of drinking before the lucks each night. Jerry Umberger schooled me in cricket @ SOMADA one year.:dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Always had fun at Maryland Open. :yay: Unfortunately my first opponent in every singles match ended up being the top 10 of either the state, country or universe, SOooooo I managed to get a lot of drinking before the lucks each night. Jerry Umberger schooled me in cricket @ SOMADA one year.:dead:

It's a good tourney and always lots of fun when the Philly crew comes down. :lmao: :otter:

Jerry is at least a gentleman when he kicks your butt...and guaranteed he WILL. :lol: And never, EVER keep score for him unless you are a whiz at math. I did one time while he was playing doubles with Larry Butler in Dayton against two of the top Brits. When the points total on each side reached 2,000+ points, my hand was cramping up BIG time and my brain was about fried. :crazy:

thatguy

:diva: FORMER dartist as I haven't picked up a dart in a couple of years. :lol: But I still keep in touch with what's going on in the area. :cheers:

good catch on the date. I had just done a quick search and that is what i found.

Like you i played for years but have gotten away from it. really enjoyed it when i did play, well most years and against most teams anyway.

SLIM

...if that doesn't work them Message me your email address and I will send you a copy...the files I have are too big for the forums and I don't know how to do thumbnails...:)