Dating gets even more complicated

glhs837

Power with Control
So, is there such a thing as non-toxic masculinity? I'm really thinking that anything smacking of masculinity is by definition toxic to these folks. Only Pajama Boy types, who lack anything anyone would define as masculinity, are allowed. Because if you truly behave as they think you should, that's sort of where you end up, I think.

glhs837

Power with Control
What is it?

Cisgender, meaning you act/identify/present like your biological sexes traditional gender role. Het meaning heterosexual. So a guy acting like a guy and liking women. Not a guy acting like a woman but liking women. Or a woman acting like a man but liking men. Or a man/woman acting like "Pat" and having no interest in sex, or asexual, or "Ace", and this is why LBGT is now a freaking alphabet.

Toxick

Splat
First date snippet:

Her: How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
Me: Here is my share for the appetizers *tosses 10 on table*. This is for my drink *tosses 5*, and this is for the waitress, *tosses another 5*. And you just have yourself a good day. Take care, now. Bye-bye then.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
First date snippet:

Me: Here is my share for the appetizers *tosses 10 on table*. This is for my drink *tosses 5*, and this is for the waitress, *tosses another 5*. And you just have yourself a good day. Take care, now. Bye-bye then.

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First date snippet:

I'm disappointed. I thought you'd have an excellent response that would make me laugh and her cry. :frown:

PeoplesElbow

How hot and does she put out?

Remember some snowflake wrote about how she can't stop having sex with Trump supporters?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How hot and does she put out?

Remember some snowflake wrote about how she can't stop having sex with Trump supporters?

:yay:

Millennial Chick Can't Stop Having Sex with Trump Supporters

No woman wants a man she can push around, walk all over, or beat in an arm-wrestling match. Politics be damned. That's not how biology works. (Now, I realize I may be talking to biology deniers, but you asked "why can't I stop?" and this is why. Biology.) Women are naturally attracted to alpha males and not that gamma guy in a onesie with fragile wrists. The left has emasculated their men to the point of putting them in dresses and sending them into the ladies' room. It's no wonder you need to shop outside your herd. Why the heck wouldn't you?

The reality you're facing is that your guys are the ones getting a wedgie and ours are the ones you want to go home with. I don't blame you.

Your guys turn ours into comic book heroes. It's not even fair. But a piece of friendly advice: Stop spreading your legs for every guy you have coffee or a beer with. I know you've been told it's liberating, but all it's really doing is degrading your appeal and value. The clock's ticking and youth and beauty fade. Don't fight it....#MAGA!
facebook