Dear dummy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
If you don't know how to drive in the snow, please stay home.

How in the HELL do you manage to wreck a Suburban in less than 1" of snow???
:high5: :yeahthat:

I c they are down there also :doh:
just had a guy think that 55 was not fast enough and went to switch lanes because the cars in front of him were not going that fast and forgot that he had JUST passed me in the other lane... fool tried to come over in the slow lane and take me out!:buttkick:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
And people questioned why the schools were closed? Idiot drives plus school buses = wreaks, pain and suffering lawsuits!

I never could understand why folks who were already at work felt the need to leave work at the start of bad road conditions rather than wait until later in the evening...:doh:

By the evening hours the MDOT will have the roads in decent shape and there is usually less tie ups and accidents as a result.

I never could understand why folks who were already at work felt the need to leave work at the start of bad road conditions rather than wait until later in the evening...:doh:

By the evening hours the MDOT will have the roads in decent shape and there is usually less tie ups and accidents as a result.

I'm starving, have nothing here to eat. But I looked at 235 and decided I'd rather be hungry for awhile... :lol:

I'm starving, have nothing here to eat. But I looked at 235 and decided I'd rather be hungry for awhile... :lol:
Did you have all the "smow on the way" treads on iggie? :bonk:

Or is the not buying food practice right up there with the not turning on heat practice? :lol:

Did you have all the "smow on the way" treads on iggie? :bonk:

Or is the not buying food practice right up there with the not turning on heat practice? :lol:

:frown: I'm at work. In my office. I don't generally bring food in, usually go home or out at lunchtime.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:killingme:lmao: now that if funny... eve? like 8pm plus?

cuz around 4pm it will suck

TurboK9

Wuss. I braved it. Gots me a Diet Pepsi and some Jack and chicken taquitoes. One of them thar fancy pants kingly meals. :yay:

TurboK9

Those are folks who are more likely to cause an accident by being over-cautious.

:yay: That and it is hard to read their brake lights.

The entire point of turning on your lights is simply to increase YOUR visibility, IE make it easier for other to see you.

People are like :dork: "I don't need my lights on to see" :dork:

That sort of isn't the point...

Cowgirl

Just drove to Annapolis and back. There were lots of cars off the road. Saw one light pole down. OOh, and the best part was when a car drove past us at an incredibly unsafe speed and then a few miles later we saw him off the road. :lol: Love that.