Dear Karma Givers,

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
:popcorn::jerry:

Better be careful, they ll come gang red karma rape ya.:lmao:

I love being in the red, it shows how much smarter I am to the tards.
So predictable..so boring..

Alright, it is rare I come out of the cage an interfere in the human freak show the boss runs but after being forced by Blondie to read this crap I feel I must step in.

You two need to exercise that extra chromosome that supposedly makes you smarter than us other animals (yea right:rolleyes:). You are not funny, you are not witty, hell I have a cousin who is a Rhesus monkey and she is capable of better posts than you 2.

Since I am in a compassionate mood allow me to give you some pointers.

The more you argue with people the more they want to argue back. The more you argue with them the dumber you get and right now you both look particularly stupid especially with this patting yourselves on the back for standing up to the tards shtick you are trying to pull off.

Complaining about red begets more red. Screaming that red doesn't bother you means it really does and everyone with an opposing thumb and a frontal lobe knows this so my advice to you both is to shut the hell up.

Calling other people "tards" when you are acting like a "tard" is called "irony" and it causes howls of laughter to the spectators who are exercising that extra chromosome I spoke about above, and restraining from the fray so they can watch you battle.

Please don't report this post because I will just delete the report and I will send you 1 Gazillion red karma points that we all know makes you angry.

Sincerely (Not really)
Trunk Monkey

FerretRescue

bite me
Alright, it is rare I come out of the cage an interfere in the human freak show the boss runs but after being forced by Blondie to read this crap I feel I must step in.

You two need to exercise that extra chromosome that supposedly makes you smarter than us other animals (yea right:rolleyes:). You are not funny, you are not witty, hell I have a cousin who is a Rhesus monkey and she is capable of better posts than you 2.

The more you argue with people the more they want to argue back. The more you argue with them the dumber you get and right now you both look particularly stupid especially with this patting yourselves on the back for standing up to the tards shtick you are trying to pull off.

Complaining about red begets more red. Screaming that red doesn't bother you means it really does and everyone with an opposing thumb and a frontal lobe knows this so my advice to you both is to shut the hell up.

Calling other people "tards" when you are acting like a "tard" is called "irony" and it causes howls of laughter to the spectators who are exercising that extra chromosome I spoke about above, and restraining from the fray so they can watch you battle.

Please don't report this post because I will just delete the report and I will send you 1 Gazillion red karma points that we all know makes you angry.

Sincerely (Not really)
Trunk Monkey

Umm, sure. :bigwhoop: Trunk monkey is it? Do some research before making yourself look stupid.

But for some reason, I know this YET another mpd making a lame attempt at being funny.

Come back when you have something witty to say, better yet bomb me with me with the gazillion red karma points if you want. I will be looking for them. TIA

Also, I would like to know are you operating at an official capacity on this post? By that, I mean are you officially speaking for SOMD.COM? Also did you say you would ignore and delete a report if I needed to file one because you are not interested or just because you do not like my ineterent persona?

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Umm, sure. :bigwhoop: Trunk monkey is it? Do some research before making yourself look stupid.

But for some reason, I know this yeat another mpd making a lame attempt at being funny.

Come back when you have something witty to say, better yet bomb me with me with the gazillion red karma points if you want. I will be looking for them. TIA

I'm curious...what's your definition of "witty"?

FerretFace

Sincerely (Not really)
Trunk Monkey

:roflmao:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
What is hard to understand is.....if you're so disgruntled here, no one is as funny or witty as you and all everyone does is pick on you, why do you keep coming back? :confused:

But for some reason, I know this YET another mpd making a lame attempt at being funny.

Also, I would like to know are you operating at an official capacity on this post? By that, I mean are you officially speaking for SOMD.COM? Also did you say you would ignore and delete a report if I needed to file one because you are not interested or just because you do not like my ineterent persona?

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde

Official capacity? I'm a damn monkey for Darwins sake.