Dear Mom of screaming toddler:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How was your day? Yes, I am hypersensitive sometimes, but not in this case. Yes, you were stirring the pot. I don't get why you would bring up a deleted post if you weren't trying to cause trouble. I imagine vrai saw it before I deleted it and she knows there was no ill intent. Basically, I posted that she had a very unusual/uncommon family/maiden name. And, that my maiden name was unusual/uncommon, too. The reason I deleted was that I tend to get wordy, so I just thought the :lol: was enough. Yes, I have been wordy in this post, but just wanted to put the truth out there. For Hank's benefit so he doesn't have to count, this post has 9 'I's' and 1 'me'. Have a great weekend, RR! :smile:

So you deleted a less wordy post for this more wordy post, all because I asked a simple question. I must really get under your skin.

mamatutu

mama to two
It seems to me as though you should let it go mamatutu. You are adding fuel to the fire, then you wonder why people start picking on you. Let it go!

:yay: That was the reason for my post. I guess my humor is different than other's!

I hope everyone has a glorious day! :smile:

BOP

So you deleted a less wordy post for this more wordy post, all because I asked a simple question. I must really get under your skin.

You'd be a tad touchy too if you had a half dozen to a dozen people following you from thread to thread to thread, making rude, crude, snide, snarky, and even downright nasty comments in response to nearly every single post you made.

mamatutu

mama to two
You'd be a tad touchy too if you had a half dozen to a dozen people following you from thread to thread to thread, making rude, crude, snide, snarky, and even downright nasty comments in response to nearly every single post you made.

I think of them as my fan club now, sha! I went from :tantrum: (topic of this thread) to :diva: What I find fascinating, and an extraordinary phenomenon is that a member will start the crap as the snark'or', but then tries to blame it on the target snark'ee'! :lol: That is why a thread should be read to get the gist of what is going on! Quite an interesting place, this forum!!! My one and only, and very dear to my heart! :smile:

Laisser le bon temps rouler!!!

:huggy:

Last edited:

Salvador

One Nation Under God

:killingme

Like it isn't brought on by her nasty comments and private messages. Give it a rest pal. And she loves the attention. Doesnt get it anywhere else.

:bigwhoop:

:popcorn:

mamatutu

mama to two
As someone who is not your fan, I thought your response was EPIC! Perfect! As I said to another person, "She hit that one out of the park."

Credit where credit is due. :yay:

:yay: I have been known to hit a few homeruns in my life. Thanks for the unfan support. You are a hoot! A member said earlier today something about this forum keeps one here. That is true. It is fascinating. You should be proud that your forum is going on 15 years old. Good job!

mamatutu

mama to two
:killingme

Like it isn't brought on by her nasty comments and private messages. Give it a rest pal. And she loves the attention. Doesnt get it anywhere else.

:bigwhoop:

You are so clueless. We haven't exchanged pm's in quite some time, but yet you want to perpetuate/insinuate that we do. You are the perfect example of that people should not believe everything they read or hear. Give it up Sal, you will never send me packing. Nite nite.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yay:

indeed

pot stirrers

NRIT

not gonna lie.. I clicked on the post because I wanted to read about the whole what people felt on the children in public parenting thing.. Ended up reading the whole thing through...It was like a good donut... I just couldnt stop... Does that make me a forum addict?...:popcorn::crazy: