Dear Republicans .....

SamSpade

a 50 percent reduction in allowable flexible spending account (FSA) contributions; and an increase in the threshold required to deduct medical expenses as an itemized deduction.

THIS is the one that most pisses me off - myself and several people I know have had to delay medical attention because we just simply can't pay for some medical needs out of pocket, which have gotten worse. Twice I've delayed a medical need of my own, because my funds were depleted by other more pressing family member's needs - it's May, and our year's funds are already gone.

There was absolutely no rationale for doing this - and doing the same for dependent care - except to grab some tax money. I still don't know why they couldn't have just changed it so only part of the flex account was deductible, and just keep their damned money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
THIS is the one that most pisses me off - myself and several people I know have had to delay medical attention because we just simply can't pay for some medical needs out of pocket, which have gotten worse. Twice I've delayed a medical need of my own, because my funds were depleted by other more pressing family member's needs - it's May, and our year's funds are already gone.

:yay:

it is only going to get worse .... you should just DIE and not be a burden to the sysytem