Dear W/M greeter

foodcritic

I like when the midge asks. I just keep walking. My lady gets sorta peeved when I do that. Seriously, what is midge gonna do? Chase me?:lol:

What r u like in 6th grade? Or your just an idiot who gets off on mocking people with physical disabilities?

BuddyLee

Football addict
So much for your little Plato quote about being a "good person". Unless of course you idea of good is making fun of people who are handicapped. :yahoo:

Wow your a real nice guy....
Seriously, you guys should start a "Save the Midgets" foundation/fund. They could reach new heights with your help!:yay:

foodcritic

Seriously, you guys should start a "Save the Midgets" foundation/fund. They could reach new heights with your help!:yay:

It's plainly true that when people are anonymous they reveal their true colors. Their nasty personalities. Maybe if you or your family had disabled children you might realize a little perspective. Until then, go on acting like a turd......You can't polish it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's plainly true that when people are anonymous they reveal their true colors. Their nasty personalities. Maybe if you or your family had disabled children you might realize a little perspective. Until then, go on acting like a turd......You can't polish it.
I've probably done more for "disabled" children than you will your entire life.

Have a goodin', Holier than thou.

foodcritic

I've probably done more for "disabled" children than you will your entire life.

Have a goodin', Holier than thou.

Yea. OK. Since I have a physically disabled child spare me your ego massage. Just go on back to Walmart and make fun of the "midgets" then come back and tell us all what a swell guy you really are. Idiot!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yea. OK. Since I have a physically disabled child spare me your ego massage. Just go on back to Walmart and make fun of the "midgets" then come back and tell us all what a swell guy you really are. Idiot!!!

Since it's my eternal goal in life to prove to you that I'm such a nice guy, I'll get right on that!