Debate night - Thursday Aug. 6, 2015

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Do you really think they're unsolvable, or that we simply haven't the will to solve them?

There is no will to solve them.... these politicians are looking for short-term gratification and don't want to make the tough decisions that would make us better.

I am not a fan of Obama but I have said all along that he did exactly what he said he would do in all of his choices. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I feel that Trump is getting so much media attention that by the time we have the election; many will have grown tired of him. Although he has made some good points, he is a R.I.N.O. candidate that beyond entertainment value, isn't somebody I'd consider a serious contender.

As for his latest media drama, he is acting like a big fat baby. Did he think the questions should be what his favorite food is? Or what his hobbies are?

:ohwell:

Laura said that, as well. She says let it all play out. I agree. Anyhoo, here's her segment from tonight's Special Report with Bret Baier...

Laura's segment that I'm referring to starts at about 2:50 through about 5:15. Again at about 9:21 through 12:35

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/videos#p/86927/v/4412532800001

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
GMTA :biggrin: I'm listening now.. last night I got no TV time. :ohwell:

:lol: I sometimes DO SO miss when I was a SAHM, because I was able to see all the latest in political goings on. It was awesome.

BTW, he's on Fox and Friends this morning. (phone interview with Steve Doocy) He sounds different. WAY different than he ever did. Not saying it will last, but he sounds like a "regular person" without all the hooplah and bravado in his voice. He was especially informative about his not taking money comments in the past. He was asked questions about his positions and he gave real answers. (Switching or not switching parties, dealing with ISIS, Tax code to name a few)

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:lol: I sometimes DO SO miss when I was a SAHM, because I was able to see all the latest in political goings on. It was awesome.

BTW, he's on Fox and Friends this morning. (phone interview with Steve Doocy) He sounds different. WAY different than he ever did. Not saying it will last, but he sounds like a "regular person" without all the hooplah and bravado in his voice. He was especially informative about his not taking money comments in the past. He was asked questions about his positions and he gave real answers. (Switching or not switching parties, dealing with ISIS, Tax code to name a few)

He is having a conference now and I was thinking of how he sounds different.

I have said all along that I will smile and pull the lever for Trump if it means a non vote for Hilliary. I had nothing but indifference for Hilliary until Benghazi whereas now I have total dislike. I cannot even stand to hear her fricken face talk now. :ohwell: