Deck Repair/Restoration

Nupe2

I'm looking for a good, reliable contractor to perform a deck restoration/repair job at our home. Any suggestions on companies or individuals would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Happy Mother's Day to all Forum Mommies! 💐🙂

rio

Jesse Pike. I can handyman. He does great work at a reasonable price.

I just tried to contact him on Friday. Message said he was taking time off for personal things, leave a message only if you were a past customer. I just got his info off the internet.
I got in touch with another guy who came Saturday for the estimate and will be here tomorrow to do the quick repair I need him to do. I will hold off on any info until after tomorrow.

Nupe2

I just tried to contact him on Friday. Message said he was taking time off for personal things, leave a message only if you were a past customer. I just got his info off the internet.
I got in touch with another guy who came Saturday for the estimate and will be here tomorrow to do the quick repair I need him to do. I will hold off on any info until after tomorrow.
Thanks! Let me know what you think!

Reactions: rio

Grumpy

Thomas Fence does decks, might be worth it to give them a call. They fenced my back 2 acres (so my dogs can run a bit) and were THOUSANDS cheaper than 3 other fence companies. Started immediately when I gave them the go-ahead and were done in 2 days.

rio

Thanks! Let me know what you think!
He was ok. Hard to get a good read on him, I just had an exhaust fan in the bathroom replaced, so it was quick job. He does do decks, and many other things, doesn't mess with HVAC because he said he doesn't have much experience with it ( I asked a lot of questions out of curiosity). He said he did drywall for a lot of years for someone else, Ricky Russel, maybe? and up until he branched out on his own worked for a local home builder doing all kinds of carpentry work. He's definitely a redneck!
Hardesty Handyman service, if you end up needing one more place to call.

Nupe2

He was ok. Hard to get a good read on him, I just had an exhaust fan in the bathroom replaced, so it was quick job. He does do decks, and many other things, doesn't mess with HVAC because he said he doesn't have much experience with it ( I asked a lot of questions out of curiosity). He said he did drywall for a lot of years for someone else, Ricky Russel, maybe? and up until he branched out on his own worked for a local home builder doing all kinds of carpentry work. He's definitely a redneck!
Hardesty Handyman service, if you end up needing one more place to call.
Thanks much, Rio! He's someone I might consider if I go with rehab vs. redo. (Depending on how red that neck is, we may have other issues. LOL!)