Decorating ideas for my kitchen?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I finally did it! I painted the kitchen today. I LOVE it. Here are the pictures. It looks more green with the flash and slightly more blue without the flash. Now I really want to paint the cabinets, but I'm not ready to tackle that project yet. :lol:

The floors look identical to the ones we just put in our basement that we're finally finishing off.

Attachments

• floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 71

acommondisaster

YES! I'm dying to get knobs. I just haven't yet. :lmao: I was going to go for nickel also.

I think once you find the right knobs, you won't feel like the cabinets need painting, I think the knobs will really make it feel finished. You've really got a great start on a beautiful kitchen! I'd suggest bringing home 2 or 3 different styles of knobs (at least one that's very different from the rest) and try them out for looks.

Cowgirl

I think once you find the right knobs, you won't feel like the cabinets need painting, I think the knobs will really make it feel finished. You've really got a great start on a beautiful kitchen! I'd suggest bringing home 2 or 3 different styles of knobs (at least one that's very different from the rest) and try them out for looks.

I still think I"ll want them painted. I'm just tired of all the wood. :lol:

Cowgirl

It'll still be wood. ;)

Any chance you could switch out a door or two on the top for glass doors? Would that make a difference?

I know they'd still be wood, but I woudln't have to look at the wood, I'd be looking at the painted wood. :smile:

I told hubby that I wanted to take the doors off 1 set so I could put some pretty dishes on display and he balked at the idea. :lol: