Deer Season Opens Today (9/6)

bulldog

Good luck to all you archers out there. Nice morning to be in a tree, but I was not able to go. Tomorrow for me. :buddies:

sockgirl77

I think this will be the new thing that I learn this year. I did archery in middle school, but never at a moving target. :smile:

bulldog

I think this will be the new thing that I learn this year. I did archery in middle school, but never at a moving target. :smile:

MOST archers don't shoot at moving deer. Too risky. I've killed a lot of deer with stick and string and never once shot at a moving deer.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
I found out some butt-fart is like 30yrds from my stand on the property next to the one I hunt...

He's an older guy (I'm guessing 55-60), I'm gonna leave a note on his stand to have him call me, my stand has been in the same location/area for 10 years now... he just moved there... So we'll see how it goes...

sockgirl77

I found out some butt-fart is like 30yrds from my stand on the property next to the one I hunt...

He's an older guy (I'm guessing 55-60), I'm gonna leave a note on his stand to have him call me, my stand has been in the same location/area for 10 years now... he just moved there... So we'll see how it goes...

Is it your land?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Good luck to all you archers out there. Nice morning to be in a tree, but I was not able to go. Tomorrow for me. :buddies:

This so explains why so many people took the day off. I couldn't figure out what was so special. Thanks. :kiss:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Mean arrow people are gonna kill you, run little deer’s...run! :bawl:

:huggy: I'd much rather a hunter killed them instead of me hitting them with my car.

I appreciate the hunters every season. I wish they'd kill more deer and coyotes near me.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...

Is it your land?

No, adjacent properties. But typical hunters etiquette is if you see someones stand close by, you don't set up there.

Which is why I'm going to leave a note and try to have him call me, I know he lives close by, so we can probably meet up and work something out...

bulldog

And my hound dog loves, loves, loves it when I come home and cook up the heart, liver and kidneys for her.