Defense firms confirm layoff warnings

Mr.Steed

How many jobs would be created or saved by stringing his fat azz from the TJ bridge?

Just askin'

:popcorn:

DO YOUR JOB, BORING MOMMY! This post is incredibly offensive and threatening!!! Why does it take the possibility of involving you in a potential lawsuit to motivate you to clean up this viper pit? In light of what has occurred in the last few days with the murders of American diplomats and staff, crap like this from extremist Republicans about fellow Americans is disgusting! Do your GD job and moderate, or let the Feds moderate it for you!
:smack:

thurley42

HY;FR
DO YOUR JOB, BORING MOMMY! This post is incredibly offensive and threatening!!! Why does it take the possibility of involving you in a potential lawsuit to motivate you to clean up this viper pit? In light of what has occurred in the last few days with the murders of American diplomats and staff, crap like this from extremist Republicans about fellow Americans is disgusting! Do your GD job and moderate, or let the Feds moderate it for you!

Good god, get a life

MarieB

That was not threatening at all

I do however find your post to be offensive to my intelligence

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What the hell is wrong with you? If you have a problem with a post, REPORT THE DAMN THING. What in the flying hell makes you ASSume I can read your feeble mind, or even read every single thread on here? The only reason I knew you were going ape#### (their exact words) is because someone reported YOU.

If you're going to get so jacked up about a stupid comment, you need to find something to do with yourself other than read the forums. But what you DON'T need to be doing is acting like an ass and attacking ME just because you're a mental case.

:shutup:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What the hell is wrong with you? If you have a problem with a post, REPORT THE DAMN THING. What in the flying hell makes you ASSume I can read your feeble mind, or even read every single thread on here? The only reason I knew you were going ape#### (their exact words) is because someone reported YOU.

If you're going to get so jacked up about a stupid comment, you need to find something to do with yourself other than read the forums. But what you DON'T need to be doing is acting like an ass and attacking ME just because you're a mental case.

:yahoo:

:huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

BORING MOMMY! :roflmao: